Unreal Engine Abandoned Elewder [v0.1.6.1] [Kinky Fridays Club]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hey BaasB, the main tag say "male protagonist", the genre, said female protagonist, futa protagonist...now what is the true one? Male only, female/futa only? Or all above?
Male, i think even the dev doesn't know

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Ah, I see. And then does the ennemy die ? Or can you come back to her later ? ^^
I'd say, that is very easy to find out, if you tried. Like I'd take you 5-10 secs., but I'll spare you the hassle and write a comment, that takes twice as long. They die.

Reactions: Onkin

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
I'd say, that is very easy to find out, if you tried. Like I'd take you 5-10 secs., but I'll spare you the hassle and write a comment, that takes twice as long. They die.
Haha, my computer isn't the best there is. So before taking the time to download and launch something which I know will take time to start, I prefer asking. But thank you, for taking the time to answer. :)

Reactions: Hajtand

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Hi, developer here. Glad you're all enjoying the game. Ill answer any questions that popup. As for the Futa thing, we will likely have a powerup later to give tiddies to our warlock. Why not.

there really needs to be a scene when you lose, not just a game over but the succubus should eat the soul.
thats literally what succubus do
GOR is planned. If you lose with 5 girls in the room 5 girls stomp on you, 4 also, 3, etc etc. You get the idea.

Sex scenes need advance controls and camera needs way more movement during them. It always focuses on the wrong point.
You can control the camera with a mouse, and you can zoom in an out with W and S.

Any kind of code to godmode? I'm so bad with that games...
God mode and other cheats are accessible with the help menu, just press "H".

Reactions: Hajtand

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
What there needs to be is height adjustment.
You can rotate the camera all around, ontop, under, the action. You can use the W and S key to zoom dependent on the angle you're looking at. What do you mean "height" these tools alone let you do everything you want in terms of zoom.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
You can rotate the camera all around, ontop, under, the action. You can use the W and S key to zoom dependent on the angle you're looking at. What do you mean "height" these tools alone let you do everything you want in terms of zoom.
Because the focus is on one single point and in several animations the focus is on the wrong point. There was at least one where when you zoom in it zooms into a point like a foot underneath where they're hovering and you have to zoom way out or look from directly above to see anything. In order to actually see the some of the scenes fully you have to be zoomed out quite a ways. Several games like this offer height adjustment to account for this.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Because the focus is on one single point and in several animations the focus is on the wrong point. There was at least one where when you zoom in it zooms into a point like a foot underneath where they're hovering and you have to zoom way out or look from directly above to see anything. In order to actually see the some of the scenes fully you have to be zoomed out quite a ways. Several games like this offer height adjustment to account for this.
Did you play 007? We fixed that in 007.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Any point I want. Does it matter? You're sure not very good at taking criticism for a dev.
I would just like to work out what you're attempting to do so I can get you the tools you need to do it. Also making sure you're aware of the tools we have as it's not explicitly stated in the game. The reality is that the finisher animations are very short and not a lot of time is given for the player to zoom into the animations as they like. We have considered adding in a photo mode to allow players to control the camera however they like and take screenshots but that is a ways off yet.

Reactions: afedvfe

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I would just like to work out what you're attempting to do so I can get you the tools you need to do it. Also making sure you're aware of the tools we have as it's not explicitly stated in the game. The reality is that the finisher animations are very short and not a lot of time is given for the player to zoom into the animations as they like. We have considered adding in a photo mode to allow players to control the camera however they like and take screenshots but that is a ways off yet.
All I was trying to do was make a suggestion. A simple up and down adjustment that would open more viewing angle possibilities, something multiple real time 3D games have. For some reason you decided to start picking that apart.

In fact, the best viewing controls I've ever experienced are mouse to rotate, scroll to zoom, and WASD to change the zoom point.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
So people wanted a futa, so we are adding a futa unlockable character.

Here is her bio: A female knight is captured and cursed with male genitals. This goes against her teachings and her morals. She'll do anything to make herself pure once more. Even subjecting herself to the most degenerate acts.

03.png 06.png

We are also working on three additional unlockable characters as well, these include: a cute male alchemist apprentice looking to escape his captors, a large scheming merchant looking to take advantage of the succubus army, and a female turncoat succubus at her wits end seeking empowerment.

The characters will all play very differently from our Warlock main character, so the Knight will be melee-focused, etc etc.

Reactions: xd4z3dx and afedvfe
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes