Unreal Engine Abandoned Elewder [v0.1.6.1] [Kinky Fridays Club]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
The new update is out for Elewder. Version 0.0.8 aka Coin & Key, the version has a lot of new features!

12sQBG.png
  • 6 additional floors of exploration added: We added the second main boss to the game, the water guardian! Her area comes complete with new looks, new rooms, and most importantly a new boss voiced by the lovely Pixie Willow.
  • A fresh lick of paint: Check out the awesome new color scheme for the game, no more simple blacks, and texture colors, we have a whole new shader working to bring the world of Elewder together!
  • Coin and barter: Currency has been added to Elewder! Now minions and simple chests will drop currency, using this currency you will be able to open other chests, purchase items and goods from the shop (found randomly on floors), and horde like the dragon you are.
  • Great chest ahead: Items, HP, and collectibles are now found within chests in the rooms. The idea is that you won’t know what is inside without navigating over and opening. Brave those trap rooms!
  • Under lock and key: A brand new system in place for this build is the key system. Doors can be randomly locked, along with chests. We even have a chest that will damage you a whole heart to open.
  • A warlocks new duds: Currently we are transitioning our player model to match the unlockable character designs we have upcoming, so our ghost protagonist is getting a lot more detail. We are not happy with the current design so it will change in the next build.
  • Minion booty claps: Enemies taking hits now has a visual effect, you will be able to see exactly when you’ve hit something and if it has taken damage.
  • Now you’re thinking with portals: A brand new portal system for moving up floors, the design is a work in progress but it looks a lot nicer than the previous version.
It's out on itch and other places:

tunddruff

Sep 9, 2018
Any chance on 0.0.9? It came out a few days ago.

Howdy folks! Welcome to the latest build of Elewder! We are getting very close to having all the basic mechanics we need in place before we move from our Alpha state, and this build brings a whole new dimension to the game. Spells and Weapons! In previous builds, players were limited to just a basic baby fireball, that is no more! We now have a library of different spell types for the busy Warlock to use and abuse in the game.

It is worth mentioning that this is indeed our first collection of spells, and for the most part they are haphazard, quickly thrown together, and do not represent the final spell list in the game. We simply wanted to see how having a system like this would affect the game as a whole. It has made the game a lot easier depending on your luck, which while is intended we need to tweak effects, change weapons in general, and how enemies react to different spell effects.

The last note to mention here, currently, we only have projectile spells in the game, aka spells you use to directly harm your enemies. We intend to add a whole lot more varieties. Some examples are: protective spells, auras that follow the player, summons, room affecting spells like slow time, rebirth spells, cosmetic spells (larger breasts on minions, etc). Instructions: You can equip up to two spells, these are bound to the left mouse and right mouse buttons. To pick up a spell and use it in a slot, navigate close to the spellbook and use the Q button for Left Mouse and the E button for Right Mouse. Picking up any spell will drop the previous spell on the floor, so you can swap it back if you do not like the new spell.

v0.0.9 Changelog

Added:

• Spell system: Find and unlock mythical spells from your past, use these spells to dive deeper into the Succubus lair! There is a total of 19 spells currently in the game.
  • Equipment system: Equip two spells at the same time, use Right and Left mouse buttons to shoot both options.
  • Big booty bosses: Finishers on bosses and mini-bosses will use a new set of animations where the enemy retains its massive size.
  • Portal systems: Entrance and exit portals in Elewder have now been updated to show them off better.
  • A temp music system: We have built our first experimental music layering system, the track pool is quite limited right now but it should add in more instruments when you move into combat. Our goal will be to make the tracks synergize as they were designed to play on top of each other, but we just ran out of time for this build.
  • New rooms: New combat rooms, new trap rooms, modified portal rooms, modified shop rooms.
Fixes:

• Fixed a massive frame spike from flame pillar minions.
  • Fixed crashes happening during finishers while interacting with environment objects.
  • Corrected weights on the warlock clothing.
  • Modified the starting weapon to be a lot worse, this should encourage experiments with the new spells available.
Building the new spell system sure took a bunch of time, a lot longer than we anticipated. The next patch should also bring sweeping changes to the game as a whole. If you have any feedback about the game, especially the spell system, please feel free to get in touch, we would love to hear from you!

XtremeHelicopter

Dec 6, 2018
Pokes out the Shadows …Update still not here yet, huh. Guess I shall return to my slumber until that fateful day arrives... Fades back into the Shadows

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
0.1.0 dropped. New playable (futa) character, bomb mechanics, new levels, bosses and a new boss.

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
If someone has the clean steam files those would work too. Just chuck an emulator in, might need to crack the exe too but you'd be surprised how many games work with the clean executable.

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Nobody updated so I just subbed on Patreon real quick to grab the latest update :KEK:

Enjoy 0.1.1.1

Unsure if I'll be getting future updates on this so just as a heads up you can get the latest version with the $5 tier on Patreon

- - -

Sergio61rus

Aug 16, 2019
Nobody updated so I just subbed on Patreon real quick to grab the latest update :KEK:

Enjoy 0.1.1.1

Unsure if I'll be getting future updates on this so just as a heads up you can get the latest version with the $5 tier on Patreon

MEGA - - -
Thanks!!! But game crash after start. Win 7 64

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks!!! But game crash after start. Win 7 64
Mine also crashes on win 7.
In my case it shows 2 errors:
err.png
error.png
I found out that the missing dll is part of the update KB4507456.

I then have the "Api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll" in my windows but it still gives out the 2 errors.

Dropping the dll it into elewder-0.1.1.1\Elewder\Binaries\Win64 has the effect that the 2 error messages are gone and the game tries to start, but after a few minutes of black screen it will say that it stopped working.

I didn't have more progress on the issue yet.

Edit: Moving the dll to system32 has the same effect. Errors are gone but game will crash after a few minutes.

Edit2: KB4507456 is actually microsoft spyware lul. Why does it need that? Asking for it is the dgbhelp.dll .

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Succubi so easily defeated by sex ... the very thing they do to live ... with a spirit no less ... the very thing they consume through sex.

• Wow
Reactions: colascage

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Grimey graphics solution

I don't know if anyone else will have this problem, but I thought it nice to share the solution.
In the options menu you need to set the "Resolution Scale" to max/1 and of course use a resolution fit to your needs.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes