Unreal Engine Abandoned Elewder [v0.1.6.1] [Kinky Fridays Club]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
The game looks neat but... am I missing something? The tags say Futa/Female Protagonist... the player model looks rather male and I have no idea how anyone got the futa player character. Must be pretty deep into the game.

Reactions: JabFZone
Jun 22, 2018
The game looks neat but... am I missing something? The tags say Futa/Female Protagonist... the player model looks rather male and I have no idea how anyone got the futa player character. Must be pretty deep into the game.
Yeah I went looking through the menu thinking there was some sort of toggle or something that defaulted to male, because it definitely is a male. Makes some very obviously male OOMPH sounds when getting hit. Not sure why this has the fem/futa protag tags?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Story
Two powers have ruled the underway for millennia - the tempestuous and lustful army of the Succubi ruling over mankind with a careful touch, and the powerful, yet impulsive Warlocks who oppose their every move. An explosive confrontation between the two leaders, leaves the Warlock army defeated. The Warlock leader is slain, and his soul captured, to forever rot in a prison of lustful torment.

Several lifetimes later, a faithful familiar to the Warlock ruler appears and sets him free, a weakened warlock is one that is easily defeated, but this chance will not be lost. Rise to power once more, and enact your revenge.

The MC is a warlock a warlock is a male sorceress. It clearly states on the steams page that they are a warlock and in 2 spots it states and his soul was captured and that someone has come and set him free. The pink monster is a succubis and is the MC's mortal enemy in the game.

My guess is that the uploader saw the pink monster and just assumed that you are playing them so female protagonist and futa/trans protagonist needs to be removed and male protagonist needs to be added.

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Lmao, bullet hell and fapping

Two things that probably have no business being mixed, yet I am intrigued

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ricchie

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Sex scenes need advance controls and camera needs way more movement during them. It always focuses on the wrong point.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey ! :) Just to be sre I understood the concept : you meet monster girls, you fight them, and then if you win, you get a sex scene ? ^^

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
there really needs to be a scene when you lose, not just a game over but the succubus should eat the soul.
thats literally what succubus do

Reactions: simsalabim

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This has a lot of potential. I don't like how the boss shrinks in size for the sex scenes. Turning pretty much into any other mob. Would be cool to screw big ass chicks every now and then. Give us something different and special for the bosses to make it interesting.

How about one that shoots milk with her giant tits? How about a boss with a jiggly ass that reflects projectiles, when shot from behind, and she has a stomp attack with her ass? How about a muscular chick with abs, that is all brawns (melee)? There are a lot of possibilities here.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey BaasB, the main tag say "male protagonist", the genre, said female protagonist, futa protagonist...now what is the true one? Male only, female/futa only? Or all above?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes