Unreal Engine Abandoned Elewder [v0.1.6.1] [Kinky Fridays Club]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Huh, Another game from Kinky Fridays that captures my curiosity, seems like i really like the style of their games. shame i can't buy any of them. i'd be willing to, i just lack the options, steam would be the easiest, but thanks to my country, a grown man can't buy his lewds there anymore, most online banking services don't like it in the first place when buying NSFW stuff. and i doubt i can just send a 20€ paysafe card and get a key in return...and even if, i don't know if that would even work.

Oh well, one way or another, KinkyFridays are one of my favorites now.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Huh, Another game from Kinky Fridays that captures my curiosity, seems like i really like the style of their games. shame i can't buy any of them. i'd be willing to, i just lack the options, steam would be the easiest, but thanks to my country, a grown man can't buy his lewds there anymore, most online banking services don't like it in the first place when buying NSFW stuff. and i doubt i can just send a 20€ paysafe card and get a key in return...and even if, i don't know if that would even work.

Oh well, one way or another, KinkyFridays are one of my favorites now.
Yo, thanks for the kind words!

We have an Itch page with all our games available there. And we also have Patreon and Subscribe Star both are subscriptions so not really owning the game I know, but all builds are there.

Also if you boost our discord server you also get the builds as well. It's not the same as "owning" the games but it works if you need it to.

Reactions: Tacoabuser

Horafire

Dec 12, 2021
No godmode or gallery unlocker? I kinda want to see the boss again and it doesn't seem to show in the gallery

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
v1.6.1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Elewder-0.1.6.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I'm so confused, is this game abandoned or not? The tag says it is but there's a gamedev here saying it's not.

Reactions: joehoe

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I'm so confused, is this game abandoned or not? The tag says it is but there's a gamedev here saying it's not.
Games on this site are marked abandoned if there's no version update posted here for three months. Even if there's updates being released elsewhere if they don't make their way here then it's still marked abandoned.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
to quote their itch page

It's on hold for the time being while we build the games currently supporting the company. We will return and finish Elewder only once we have more income coming into the company.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes