taler

Oct 5, 2017
Actually, even in Jast, these games from Cherry Kiss are censored. And someone from the Jast staff just confirmed in their Discord server that the uncensored tag was a mistake and it's actually censored.
Ahh ok thanks you know better. (y)

Caiin

Jan 20, 2019
but why does it have to be censored?! whyyyyyyyyyy? god fucking damn it! this is just too cruel for me.
View attachment 562656
All Norm/Miel - Cherry Kiss games have mosaic censorship that I have seen. I wish it wasn't so also, but for whatever reason they either haven't figured out how to export out of the country with uncensored art, or they just don't care to do so. Some companies have and do release uncensored stuff outside of Japan but I haven't seen where these guys have done so.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
omg omg omg im only on chapter three am i keep getting rock hard I love this game do they have any actuall babies or is it just implied

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
omg omg omg im only on chapter three am i keep getting rock hard I love this game do they have any actuall babies or is it just implied
They get pregnant and near the end they say they gave birth but no showing of birthing or anything. Then in the very end they get pregnant again.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i am likeing this game but are there any breaks anyother things to do besides to read sex scenes im not complaining just wondering i mean im already up to chapter 4 and theres 20 and have had sex with the three main charcters so far so Im just wondering.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
i am likeing this game but are there any breaks anyother things to do besides to read sex scenes im not complaining just wondering i mean im already up to chapter 4 and theres 20 and have had sex with the three main charcters so far so Im just wondering.
No choices just riding along the story.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
need to get some game makers to make UNCUT games like these...im waiting for the day the perfect impregnation game comes out where ya not only knock up armies of chicks but ALSO being able to fuck em when their bellies all big,etc
closest game to what id want is SummerTIme Saga....i have just ONE QUESTION about SummerTIme Saga after the kids get dropped off at the daycare where the fuck do they go LOL

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Elf Breeding Farm [Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.61 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 342 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I guess my biggest issue with the preview of this is that it doesn't show it's a game... at all. It's not a dealbreaker in a kinetic novel, but would still be nice to see an image with the interface in it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The images don't really fit the text during the sex scenes and it's very censored. Other than that it's a good Kinetic VN.

An example of the text not fitting is that during the first sex scene the MC has apparently fucked her till he came, but the images show him not having penetrated her yet. You can see his forehead the entire time.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How did I miss the kinetic tag? ugh. Did that to myself. lmao
After about 15-20 minutes of endless reading, I finally thought "damn, are there any choices?" lol
Welp. Whatevas.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes