3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
When the full version releases, it will be priced at just $1. The game is intentionally short. It's a project we're making to go between larger releases.
Well, cant say anything against that.

Its a more than fair price, 1 dollar is quite fair, would even say its on the low side. Though, I guess if you're using this game as more of a "We want to get our name out there", then its pretty smart.

Reactions: A Common Crab

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Its a more than fair price, 1 dollar is quite fair, would even say its on the low side. Though, I guess if you're using this game as more of a "We want to get our name out there", then its pretty smart.
Pretty much dead on. The entire purpose behind releasing this demo for free is the same as the low price point. I wanted to make a small game that lets customers see what kind of content I make without having to shell out $5 upfront. If they like the free demo, they can pay a minimal amount to finish the story. If they still want more, there are other products available for purchase. I might lose out on some potential profits with this move, but I hope the game will be accessable enough to get more people interested, and expand my brand.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Pretty much dead on. The entire purpose behind releasing this demo for free is the same as the low price point. I wanted to make a small game that lets customers see what kind of content I make without having to shell out $5 upfront. If they like the free demo, they can pay a minimal amount to finish the story. If they still want more, there are other products available for purchase. I might lose out on some potential profits with this move, but I hope the game will be accessable enough to get more people interested, and expand my brand.
Well, if I had some dollars to throw I'd gladly do it but since my country's economy is going downhill, I want to make things more stable to myself first.

Oct 27, 2018
Thought I'd give my thoughts as someone that already pre-ordered it a few months ago because Belgerum actually delivers full products relatively on time, which seems rare in adult games and especially in mind control ones. Really promising stuff. It's nice to see a woman with larger breasts again after Magebuster was a little disappointing in that regard. Love that the game starts right off with the mind control and runs with it instead of gating it behind rounds of battles.

Have to admit that the art quality isn't quite as good as past work from the studio. I know this was originally supposed to be a really quick turnaround project and the artist is also leaving the team after this game is done, so probably not a lot can be done at this point. It's not bad by any stretch, but Magebuster and Demon King were better. The sound mixing is a little rough in the demo. At some points, the voice actress can barely be heard over the background music and in other cases she's screaming so loud that headphones may not be advised. That said, the performance from the voice stress is really strong.

The named MC is a little rough for me, especially since she even uses it while she's "under." Hoping eventually it'll switch to "master" or something else along those lines that's more hot and generic.

Overall, can't wait for the full game in a few weeks. Should be a nice short shot of fun and I'm very interested to see what comes next from Belgerum.

Reactions: Belgerum

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Thought I'd give my thoughts as someone that already pre-ordered it a few months ago because Belgerum actually delivers full products relatively on time, which seems rare in adult games and especially in mind control ones. Really promising stuff. It's nice to see a woman with larger breasts again after Magebuster was a little disappointing in that regard. Love that the game starts right off with the mind control and runs with it instead of gating it behind rounds of battles.

Have to admit that the art quality isn't quite as good as past work from the studio. I know this was originally supposed to be a really quick turnaround project and the artist is also leaving the team after this game is done, so probably not a lot can be done at this point. It's not bad by any stretch, but Magebuster and Demon King were better. The sound mixing is a little rough in the demo. At some points, the voice actress can barely be heard over the background music and in other cases she's screaming so loud that headphones may not be advised. That said, the performance from the voice stress is really strong.

The named MC is a little rough for me, especially since she even uses it while she's "under." Hoping eventually it'll switch to "master" or something else along those lines that's more hot and generic.

Overall, can't wait for the full game in a few weeks. Should be a nice short shot of fun and I'm very interested to see what comes next from Belgerum.
Thanks for your feedback. I will attempt to address these issues with the next game, but it is as you note. The game is pretty much finished already with just minor fixes left, so unfortunately, art quality and protagonist naming will remain as they are in this title. I can definitely try to get the voicing mixed better in the final game, though.

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker
Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. I will attempt to address these issues with the next game, but it is as you note. The game is pretty much finished already with just minor fixes left, so unfortunately, art quality and protagonist naming will remain as they are in this title. I can definitely try to get the voicing mixed better in the final game, though.
Thanks for the reply. I do like that Elf Enchanter has you trying out new mechanics as well. Looking forward to seeing how you implement everything in the next project you've been teasing.

Reactions: A Common Crab

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Oooohh, this is exactly in my wheelhouse. Will have to try this and the dev's other games too.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Updated to final V1.0 . Please support the dev on - -

Reactions: Belgerum

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I was about to encourage Dev to finish his project, but I notice this is under "COMPLETED" tag, a short game as he said. I love those sharp ears, and the uncensored scenes are appreciated (y) , unfortunately, most games of this genre are censored.
Yeah, this one's a small one for between bigger projects, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Feel free to try my other games if you like.

once again great game cant wait for more :)
Thanks, man. ;)

Reactions: MasterMerp

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
It's about dark elves (best elves) and the art looks great, will try for sure.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes