3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Just finished the game earlier with all the achievements unlocked in less than 30 minutes, I love supporting this Dev. Makes all the hard work he put into the games he created worth it. It was cheap too so why the heck not?

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Just finished the game earlier with all the achievements unlocked in less than 30 minutes, I love supporting this Dev. Makes all the hard work he put into the games he created worth it. It was cheap too so why the heck not?
Thanks for your support, and I'm glad you enjoyed playing! If you want to help the game find a wider audience, please consider leaving a positive Steam review. Even if it's just one sentence long, it contributes to the review score and confidence rating, helping more customers find it.

It can be really hard to find people who are willing to put a review of a NSFW game on their account, so I appreciate every one I can get.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The tentacle scene in this was hot wish it was longer honestly this game would have also make for a great trainer game about corrupting her as well. I believe this developer has the talent to write decent characters and hot scenes and if they do make a game like that or expand upon this one i know its gonna be amazing.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I reached ending 3. It whas It do not know anmore what whas Christmas Sale, but it whas awesome. The 1€ it cost is fully worth it.

Reactions: Belgerum

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Despite the length, this is actually my favorite game by this developer. There are 3 routes, depending on whether you want to go heartwarming, dominant, or gooey tentacle. All the goo puns increased my enjoyment significantly, no joke.

The voice actress is my favorite of the ones this developer has hired, narrowly beating out the one from Magebuster. Even in English, there are too many squeaky high-pitched bird-girls in the h-audio scene, and not enough low, calm, sensual voices without a lot of vocal fry. She also emotes well.

If I had to make a criticism (besides ending too soon), I would say the writing in the heartwarming route is a little silly. The developer sometimes has these sort of anime lines that just sound weird in English, like "I'm becoming Roy's lover!" Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't mind the named protagonist, but I do see why it hurts some players' immersion. Something to consider.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes