4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

MightyDeku

Jun 14, 2020
i absolutely love the overall design of this game and cant wait to see more. However there is some obvious fixes the game needs, like overall physics of the ball, and some tweaks to some of the placements of the flippers and other pieces so the ball does not get stuck. But if they make an update and add new content i would fully support the developer.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Considering there's a "Normal Mode" and no other modes, along with the fact that the force the bottom sets of paddles/bumpers are WAY higher than the upper board, I imagine this isn't actually the "Final" version.
Also, the ball gets stuck often. Sometimes it also goes fast enough that it glitches through solid surfaces. The game has big lag spikes when the girls load in. Most annoyingly: whenever you get a match on the slots, it zooms into the girl (even if it doesn't change something there), and HALTS the ball movement entirely, and when it is done the ball just flops straight downward. Considering the placement of the slots, this causes the ball to just fall right down between the paddles 9 times out of 10 when hitting the center slot.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
What the hearts you gain with the blonde girl are for?
View attachment 2222010
Hearts are orgasm count. Each orgasm gives you money, and you get more money the higher the counter is. Plus the animations and her expression change after certain counts. And as mentioned above, if you exit out after getting at least 10, she is nude and has a different pose in the shop menu.

DawgInMe

Jun 3, 2018
it seems really hard but you can get "Play!" to appear on the 3 thingies and my guess is if you can hit all three and activate the mechanism you can get a sex scene with the 2 characters as well? im just guessing tho it also seems extremely hard to do, im also not good at playing pinball cause im not 85 years old

Migratory

May 16, 2020
I do look forward to the next update! Looks like the dev has done many bugfixes, so an update is in the cards!

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Is there anything like "galery mode"?

It's a pity that despite unlocking everything you can only interact with one girl in "free mode"

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
This game was very fun to play. Though I did not notice any English in my playthrough. Perhaps there is some intro of sorts I have missed. Probably does not matter anything.
Pink haired girl with the blue eyes is very cute, I am very bias here. In fact all of the art is cute. That said I did not think about similar art which is Disgaea untill I started interacting with Red Pepper.
Some sort of CG room would be awesome to see in the future and by the looks of it this game is still being worked on, which is nice. Maybe we'll see something like that being in this game eventually.
In hindsight however maybe I could have spend the last 2 hours looking into CheatEngine and infinite balls rather than learning how to play Pinball and unlocking everything through labor.
There were some small glitches in my playthrough, including the boobies that would not let go of my ball as some people already posted about.
I rate 9+ out of 10. I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I might even buy it should I ever be able to.
Please excuse the ESL mess in this post.

Reactions: virio
Oct 7, 2021
Will there be a new version uploaded to the thread? I really like this game! Read that there was a new mode out
Yes, there is a new mode and it costs 80,000 coins to unlock it. I'm still trying to understand how to play it, as I keep losing more coins than I gain. I started the new mode with 11,000+ coins and left there with under 6,000.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, tried the new mode. Single screen and you cannot lose. There is an extra pair of buttocks at the bottom instead the hole. If your ball fall to the side of the buttocks, there are two holes that immediately bring you back at the top of the screen. by pressing 1, you can have your ball shoot extra small balls. You pay 500 coins per 100 small balls you shoot. You can trigger pretty much everything from the normal map on this one, usually much easier.

The two girls are in the middle, and you can swap their back and front (so access both side) by hitting some buttons. 1672061425476.png
You still get money at the end. It's very expensive to get into and I'm not sure it's cost efficient, but let's be real, we ain't here for cost efficiency.

phlex

Jun 15, 2020
Alright, tried the new mode. Single screen and you cannot lose. There is an extra pair of buttocks at the bottom instead the hole. If your ball fall to the side of the buttocks, there are two holes that immediately bring you back at the top of the screen. by pressing 1, you can have your ball shoot extra small balls. You pay 500 coins per 100 small balls you shoot. You can trigger pretty much everything from the normal map on this one, usually much easier.

The two girls are in the middle, and you can swap their back and front (so access both side) by hitting some buttons.
You still get money at the end. It's very expensive to get into and I'm not sure it's cost efficient, but let's be real, we ain't here for cost efficiency.
any chance you can upload it?

Reactions: sagimot
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes