Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
My first thought was incredulity that this wasn't made by Miel, but on reading the synopsis it was obvious that it couldn't have been- Miel would never have been able to write a story where women have domination over men, not even as a setup for the men's getting their revenge through rape.

Reactions: llat-2

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It clearly says in OP that this is the SVN version.

I read it months ago, MTL is good enough for a nukige. The game itself is god-tier with lots of contents for both vanilla people and non-vanilla people.

View attachment 3296694
Is that text using Locale Emulator or Windows Locale?
TBH, really reluctant in downloading this because if it uses Locale Emulator to make text readable, I won't download it! I hate Locale Emulator.

Die95

Sep 24, 2023
How do you install this game? After extracting it just gives an error when I try to run it

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I was happy when i saw the art about ELF...but once i saw that MTL.
My day is ruined.

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
i too feel too dumb to figure out how to run this game. i go to the exe in the data file, and this is what i get.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So let me get this right, protagonist gets raped by Elves, gets power to rebel and uses that power to rape the Elves? Nobody heard of consent or even just fuck buddies in this world?

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
So let me get this right, protagonist gets raped by Elves, gets power to rebel and uses that power to rape the Elves? Nobody heard of consent or even just fuck buddies in this world?
Its never about the result. Its about sending a message.

Reactions: Doxkid

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
i too feel too dumb to figure out how to run this game. i go to the exe in the data file, and this is what i get.
OK
Solution 1: Use Locale Emulator
Solution 2 (recommended): Switch your entire System Locale to Japanese. Since you're Windows 11, I don't know how this works for you but for Windows 10, this is how it works.
Step 1: Type in your Windows Search Bar "Control Panel"
Step 2: Click "Time and Region"
Step 3: Click "Region"
Step 4: Go to "Administration" Tab
Step 5: Click this Region.png
Step 6: Change to "Japanese" and DO NOT TICK THE BETA THING untick.png
Step 7: Restart your PC (You must do this)
Step 8: Enjoy

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
And that message is “As long as I’m the one who decides”? So it’s just a domination loss fetish?

No I haven’t.
Yes yes, that's what both Kuroinu and this game are: Male Domination and Female Degradation!
This game is basically Kuroinu but STRICTLY for Elf Girls!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote