Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
what is a MTL patch ?
Wait you have been here for a long time and you don't know what MTL is?

MTL (Machine Translation) is basically what it is: Think of it as AI-Generated Art but for the Text. Basically, it's English but it has many many flaws! It's better than nothing for the poor guys like us however! For us, it's either that, WAITING an ETERNITY or NOTHING at all!

Also, no, you don't need the MTL Patch on the Link of Page 1! The game is already pre-patched!

Reactions: f9account

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
FOR THOSE WHO WANT A SAVE! Do NOT ask for a Save: The game already has a 100% CG Unlocker in the Gallery for those who are lazy to see the story! I didn't use it but here you go (The other button removes all CG):
1706296554302.png

elhaym69

Jun 18, 2021
Anyone know how to let this game play on one screen while I do things on another? Every time I click on my 2nd screen, the game stops the auto and theres no progress.

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
What could be the problem here:
1706301774239.png I don't undersatand that....
Non of the .exe files launched the game and the notification doesn't help.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
AH I FOUND A SOLUTION: View attachment 3297514

I turned everything here OFF and one of the two Rightmost Menus allowed me to Alt+Tab!
The bane of navigation: untranslated menus. :whistle:

Of those two settings on the right side: the top one was what solved your problem - that is the "always on top" setting, and the one underneath it disables screensaver while the game is running - a rather suspicious setting I keep finding in more and more seemingly random games, from VNs like this to racing games, to online gachas.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The bane of navigation: untranslated menus. :whistle:

Of those two settings on the right side: the top one was what solved your problem - that is the "always on top" setting, and the one underneath it disables screensaver while the game is running - a rather suspicious setting I keep finding in more and more seemingly random games, from VNs like this to racing games, to online gachas.
TBH, the MTL of this isn't even bad! Heck, I want BaasB to upload the rest of Sugoi's MTL'd Lune games in the near future! I'm not gonna request them one by one, just this once! If he sees this, if he doesn't is not my problem! Lune games are high quality nukige and must be uploaded here!

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
I have the same problem, how do i do that? or is there a guide somewhere on the site
Here. Install, set the application profile to default display whatever non-native system locale you need most often. Run the game .exe through the context menu (right click - run through Locale Emulator)

Works for all current system locales, win7/8.1/10. If you run anything else, well, sucks to be you, I guess.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote