f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
FOR THOSE WHO WANT A SAVE! Do NOT ask for a Save: The game already has a 100% CG Unlocker in the Gallery for those who are lazy to see the story! I didn't use it but here you go (The other button removes all CG):
View attachment 3298192
Thanks for all your info in the thread so far.

How's the pregnancy? Is it just at the end? Tentacle-related?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Thanks for all your info in the thread so far.

How's the pregnancy? Is it just at the end? Tentacle-related?
Each individual girl ending has Pregnancy in her specific Ending. The Harem Ending has Pregnancy as well!
The Monster Ending has Tentacles, Pregnancy AND Birth!

Reactions: f9account

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
If anybody here have experienced the full content in original translation please drop your review :p

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Each individual girl ending has Pregnancy in her specific Ending. The Harem Ending has Pregnancy as well!
The Monster Ending has Tentacles, Pregnancy AND Birth!
Excellent news! Thanks!

One last question, if I may: are all the tentacle scenes from the male POV? I never liked scenes where he's supposed to just be standing there off camera watching.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Excellent news! Thanks!

One last question, if I may: are all the tentacle scenes from the male POV? I never liked scenes where he's supposed to just be standing there off camera watching.
You see in the Monster Ending, the MC gave power to all his Mercenaries, turning them all into Monsters EXCEPT him. So yeah I think he's simply an observer in these!

Reactions: f9account

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
This apparently has an Extra Scenario DLC, but nobody has ever acquired the disc and uploaded it online

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
This apparently has an Extra Scenario DLC, but nobody has ever acquired the disc and uploaded it online

Nope! No extra DLC there! I went to the Japanese website that Tweet advertised, saw all screenshots and all: All the screenshots are from the game! No extra nothing! Also, the news are from last year (March 2023) on the Website advertised there.
You can read it yourselves everyone:
So unless I missed something... I don't know...

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
ELFS ELFS ELFSSS ELFSSSS

ALL ELFSSS ALL HOT ELFFSSS FUCKK YESS

BEST GAME SOMEONE TRANSLATED !!!! BUSTY , LITTLE , HUGE ELFS!!!!! DARK, WHITE, PINK SKINNED ELFS!!!

WE NEED MORE OF THIS SHIT!!!!!

WORK ON TRANSLATING MORE GAMES LIKE THIS ONE SLAVES!!!!!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i hope they pick this game in the near future

Reactions: llat-2
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote