Collection Video Elferan collection [2021-02-12] [Elferan]

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Umm, also, just downloaded the files of Elferan from both here and Kemono and a lot of them don’t have sound. Does anyone have any reasons as to why? Additionally, when going on Rule 34, Elferan’s vids on there have sound even though when I go to the og Twitter post of said vid, no sound plays in the preview.

Reactions: SkrerkS

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

This doesn't include the VR videos.
Note: I'm using a slightly different way to encode, so if anyone has troubles playing the videos please say so.
Original filesize: ~0.9 GB
New filesize: ~0.9 GB
I know you probably don’t want others asking you anything but problems with the interpolated folder but do you know why whenever I download Elferan’s vids from either the other file folders on here or even on Kemono that they don’t have sound even though they literally advertise there being sound by AudioDude? Thanks and sorry for the random question.

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
Umm, also, just downloaded the files of Elferan from both here and Kemono and a lot of them don’t have sound. Does anyone have any reasons as to why? Additionally, when going on Rule 34, Elferan’s vids on there have sound even though when I go to the og Twitter post of said vid, no sound plays in the preview.
Initially, most of his video uploads have no sound at all.

At least, back when he was still uploading stuff in Tumblr before the NSFW ban.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Initially, most of his video uploads have no sound at all.

At least, back when he was still uploading stuff in Tumblr before the NSFW ban.
Thankfully, the video player app I downloaded months ago that I didn't ever think of using to solve this predicament actually did the trick! Sounds great! Love Lili's moans lol.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
So he's dropping Nina? And Asuka? And JOSIE? *Buddha's Facepalm*
Oh well... Lili & Kazumi will have to do then... Dammit...
So, ahem... Updates, anyone?

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
So he's dropping Nina? And Asuka? And JOSIE? *Buddha's Facepalm*
Oh well... Lili & Kazumi will have to do then... Dammit...
So, ahem... Updates, anyone?
The update is that he won't be posting for awhile unless his situation changes

• Sad

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Beside the incorrect eye color, I see nothing bad about it. Compare to the stuff i've been seeing lately from western gaming