Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Ok, what is available to play right now it's shorter than life but totally amazing.

Can't wait for new content!

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
hopefully this thread picks up steam since the game's art is amazing and we only have 0.2.2 while patreon has 0.3.1

Lizard Joseph

Nov 29, 2017
Hello Everyone!​
Welcome to the final release for the 0.3.X Series! A new version has been baked by our humble team, so go get your hands on it while it is still hot! Just be careful not to burn your fingers as you will be needing them to interact with our lovely Elves!​
This time, you can expect to meet a certain beautiful Elf, she sports a notorious pointy hat and you’re bound to see a whole lot more of her in the upcoming releases! Also, you will eventually get to what happens with her in the future as well...​
Check the changelog down below:​
0.3.2 Changelog
# Art
- Updated 10 Scenes.​
- Some books added, some still missing.​
# Text
- More than 300 new words added.​
- A few more revisions.​
LINKS:
PC
ANDROID
PS: For the foreseeable future, we will also be providing MediaFire links as an option.​
To wrap things up, I'd like to say we are pleased with the place we got to in the narrative so far, and beyond that, we are in high spirits about the content in the next series, it seems the Great Library Overseer Morgana has quite an appetite...​
Another thing we should mention about this release, is that we had a few rocky weeks as we talked about in a previous post, our usual progress was disrupted and this time around there are a few scenes that aren’t as final as we wanted them to be(missing books and small details), so expect to see a few rough edges that will certainly be ironed out by the next series update!​
Everything we have done until now, and what we will keep doing would not be possible without every single one of our Patrons, once again, we are very thankful to your lovely, heartfelt support!​
Don’t forget about the Elvish Pack as well, it is coming out next week!​
See you next time!​
There, I spent 3USD so you guys don't have to.
Regrettably i won't want to continue paying anymore. I paid because their art is amazing and i was willing to continue supporting them, but the long wait for this update just made me really sad they thought they could get away with dragging out updates with no sex/lewd scenes.
Make no mistake, i still admire this artstyle, it's beautiful, but this:

# Art
- Updated 10 Scenes.
- Some books added, some still missing.
# Text
- More than 300 new words added.
- A few more revisions.
is really just disappointing.
I wish i can tell you guys to enjoy, fellas, but there's honestly nothing to get horny about hahahah
Maybe they'll add sex scenes in the next update, but i'm not shelling out anymore for them for now.

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the final release for the 0.3.X Series! A new version has been baked by our humble team, so go get your hands on it while it is still hot! Just be careful not to burn your fingers as you will be needing them to interact with our lovely Elves!

This time, you can expect to meet a certain beautiful Elf, she sports a notorious pointy hat and you’re bound to see a whole lot more of her in the upcoming releases! Also, you will eventually get to what happens with her in the future as well...

Check the changelog down below:

0.3.2 Changelog

# Art

- Updated 10 Scenes.

- Some books added, some still missing.

# Text

- More than 300 new words added.

- A few more revisions.

LINKS:

PC

MEGA

ANDROID

MEGA

PS: For the foreseeable future, we will also be providing MediaFire links as an option.

To wrap things up, I'd like to say we are pleased with the place we got to in the narrative so far, and beyond that, we are in high spirits about the content in the next series, it seems the Great Library Overseer Morgana has quite an appetite...

Another thing we should mention about this release, is that we had a few rocky weeks as we talked about in a previous post, our usual progress was disrupted and this time around there are a few scenes that aren’t as final as we wanted them to be(missing books and small details), so expect to see a few rough edges that will certainly be ironed out by the next series update!

Everything we have done until now, and what we will keep doing would not be possible without every single one of our Patrons, once again, we are very thankful to your lovely, heartfelt support!

Don’t forget about the Elvish Pack as well, it is coming out next week!

See you next time!

There, I spent 3USD so you guys don't have to.
Regrettably i won't want to continue paying anymore. I paid because their art is amazing and i was willing to continue supporting them, but the long wait for this update just made me really sad they thought they could get away with dragging out updates with no sex/lewd scenes.
Make no mistake, i still admire this artstyle, it's beautiful, but this:

is really just disappointing.
I wish i can tell you guys to enjoy, fellas, but there's honestly nothing to get horny about hahahah
Maybe they'll add sex scenes in the next update, but i'm not shelling out anymore for them for now.
Hi,

It seems there's some confusion over the changelog, the information is displayed per version, so the changes that you see are from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 instead of 0.2.2 to 0.3.2.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Ah elves, hand drawn, good mind you, and they don't got big tits. Yeah I don't even care its kenotic at this point :p

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
no, not yet. I would generally put the tag " no penetration"
You know. I really wish a "no penetration" tag existed that everyone followed properly. I feel l like it's really missing on F95 and makes you have to examine all photos/comments to figure it out. Most of the existing tags are misleading when I end-up playing the games.

Reactions: Hentagram

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
You know. I really wish a "no penetration" tag existed that everyone followed properly. I feel l like it's really missing on F95 and makes you have to examine all photos/comments to figure it out. Most of the existing tags are misleading when I end-up playing the games.
There will be no need for that particular tag soon™ enough.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Fucking thanks man, I agree fully.
I'm tired of seeing THICC elfs. Elfs are supposed to be lithe and agile.

That aside, I really hope this thing won't be abandonded. Good art aside, it actually seems to have some good charm and comedy to it.
I could go for a western elf. Like a normal woman but with an hourglass glass figure and extremely refined facial features.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes