Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Click on game...
Read premise...
Wonder if good...
Read reviews...
First reviews states:

'The art is amazing, this fella knows how to draw bum holes just right'

Strange endorsement but worth downloading just for the laugh that gave me.

• Haha
Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Elfheim [v0.3.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Elfheim [v0.3.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
It is so sad when amazing art game is made a kinetic novel :( Still don't know why kinetic novel are considered games and not "comic / standstill"

Reactions: kamikazedrew

user_69

May 7, 2018
I think is the same version for all OS(Win/Mac/Linux) and is wrong on the OP, didn't tested tho.

As a side note, this is a kinect visual novel, for those who bother about categorization, the art is beautiful and the plot intriguing, yet a little short.

We really need more 2D hand drawn games.
Oh, you're right! Thanks for the heads up!

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Was delighted to see an update to this, so disappointing tho, no new h content, and the introduction of a new char with massive udders, booo, draw us in with cuties then introduce a cow, here's hoping Morganna keeps her bloody top on

Reactions: Nizko and Hentagram

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
I am getting an issue with the nopy and the mega links too. I try to open the zip and it won't because it says it contains malware.

LilMagnum

Aug 12, 2021
Is it me, or is there a virus in the Mediafire download for this game? (Windows)
I am getting an issue with the nopy and the mega links too. I try to open the zip and it won't because it says it contains malware.
hope its a false positive but ive also gotten virus alerts from this zip
I've downloaded from both links(the one here in the OP and the one from their patreon), the file is the same, so there is a high probabillity that this is only a false positive.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes