2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
I'm gonna try this out but this just seems to be a game made from stolen Tyviania animations (There's a a thread of his animations here btw, I recommend them)

• Wow
Reactions: Wetere

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
This page makes it look like tyviania's animations are in the game. So does this creator have any permission to use the animations or the character? This is kinda sketch. Games with stolen assets and art are horrible.
It specifically credits ty as the very first name in the credits. So maybe he was paid for the model/animations?
Game sucks btw. Hottest part is ty's animations being accessible via gallery/tv. The girl you fuck doesn't emote at all so she seems creepy, its short, the story is lame, all 3 modes of sex (you, pov in closet, pov via tv) are the same animations

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
The animations are on the TV...where you realize she got CCTV installed. The sex and stuff is bland and the translations are not stable. Most of the time it's in Japanese.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The animations are on the TV...where you realize she got CCTV installed. The sex and stuff is bland and the translations are not stable. Most of the time it's in Japanese.
You're right. This game is not in English as it says in the presentation OP. Reporting this to mods.

Mar 13, 2018
wait its not animated? i thought it would be easy to do because its 3D, you already have bone and rig all that kinda stuff you just need to move the body part -_- shame

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
So I messaged tyviania about it and he said that he's working with the dev and gave his permission for this.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Is this done by tyviania? Because the blonde girl in the first preview is his OC and is called Elise :D
I'm pretty sure it's just tyviania's character models but the game itself is not by tyviania
This page makes it look like tyviania's animations are in the game. So does this creator have any permission to use the animations or the character? This is kinda sketch. Games with stolen assets and art are horrible.

20210109074748_1.jpg

Reactions: anon241

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
Is there any actual exhibitionism ? I mean, PUBLIC exhibitionism (not in private for a photographer... which is modeling, not exhibtion ^^ )
The plot and the tags seem to say" yes", but the images tend to say "no"

Xavier867

Jan 22, 2017
The game doesn't save my settings, so everytime I start the game the volume is off and the language is wrong.
Does someone know how to fix that?

EDIT:
Fixed it myself, I couldn't set the volume ingame, it only saves correct with volume set to 0 or 1.

Last edited:

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
not happy about the Completed tag yet the end clearly indicates a "next shoot". am i missing something here?

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
You're right. This game is not in English as it says in the presentation OP. Reporting this to mods.
Note that I complained about stability. The translation only showed English at the beginning for me. When the game actually started for me everything became Japanese with 'some' english every now and then.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
For me the second third and fourth pics ring true when I launched the game the first time. But after I used R on the intercom it went full Japanese. That doesn't match up.

PS. I started the game again: Everything was in Japanese. Had to switch over to English. Testing if the game continues previous behavior.
PPS. Right. It didn't happen again. Only drawback still is the bland stuff I mentioned before. And long load time for such a small game.

Very frigid animations and no visible interactions between the genitals between the models. The models are just clipping through each other.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017
It looked good except their expressionless faces kinds ruins the animations. The bonus videos would make up for it if those videos weren't already uploaded somewhere else. Didn't look like there any anal in it too.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes