2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

quietess

Jul 18, 2018
Tried this out in VR but it was extreeeemly laggy. Like, 15 fps on a 3060 ti and 5600x using a quest 2... Pretty much unplayable at that point.

Reactions: Medic4

8or8tion

Apr 12, 2018
Tried this out in VR but it was extreeeemly laggy. Like, 15 fps on a 3060 ti and 5600x using a quest 2... Pretty much unplayable at that point.
Are you playing through a link cable or wirelessly? I've heard wireless can be better for playing PC games via Virtual Desktop.

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
I'm going to be honest: The dreadful comments in the thread made me expect the worst, but I actually enjoyed it.

Yes, the actual intercourse is the weakest part, as the girl lacks emotions and the whole thing lacks interactivity. The sex animation are okay-ish, the occasional clipping being sometime a bit disappointing. However, I still think it's a fairly decent experience overall. The "short but sweet" kind of deal. There's some really good ideas in it: first, it's not an overused theme. Although voyeurism isn't exactly my favorite, it's still refreshing compared to the dozens of other VR game which are more sandbox oriented, most boiling down to a rather samey "place the model as you want and try to get a decent animation out of it". Here, the photoshoot in itself in full of nice little touches: You can tell Elise to take different poses, she will make different comments (rather accurately) depending on what part of her body you're snapping with your camera. When she review the pictures, it's really the one you took earlier, it's a nice touch.

I can understand the complaint about the lifeless eyes, although I still think the character design and general artstyle is good. The smut channels that you can watch on the in-game TV are nice, some of the bonus clips are quite funny and decently animated. What kills it is that -despite the nice build-up- the actual smut is a bit of a let down.

All in all, I'm wouldn't be so harsh as the previous posts, though. It actually feels good to have a game that isn't all jank and alpha-stage. It's not a super-ambitious project, but at least it's a complete little game. Nothing spectacular, but certainly enjoyable enough.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
Is there any actual exhibitionism ? I mean, PUBLIC exhibitionism (not in private for a photographer... which is modeling, not exhibtion ^^ )
The plot and the tags seem to say" yes", but the images tend to say "no"
well, still no answer...
Can somebpody tell if ther is actual public exhibitionism in here ?... If it's just about private photoshooting, it can't interest me...

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
well, still no answer...
Can somebpody tell if ther is actual public exhibitionism in here ?... If it's just about private photoshooting, it can't interest me...
There is, in a way, although it may not be what you expect. The summary in the OP describe well enough, but let me add a few precisions and describe a bit more what your exhibitionist option are:

1) You're the one peeping, looking the exhibitionist girl being dicked down by one of her friend from her closet (or watching through CCTV). The girl knows you're there but the dude does not.
2) You're the one being watched, but only through CCTV. So you're fucking the girl the girl yourself, there's camera/webcam around and the girl makes very clear people will be watching you over the internet, but there's no one else physically in the room to watch you.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
There is, in a way, although it may not be what you expect. The summary in the OP describe well enough, but let me add a few precisions and describe a bit more what your exhibitionist option are:

1) You're the one peeping, looking the exhibitionist girl being dicked down by one of her friend from her closet (or watching through CCTV). The girl knows you're there but the dude does not.
2) You're the one being watched, but only through CCTV. So you're fucking the girl the girl yourself, there's camera/webcam around and the girl makes very clear people will be watching you over the internet, but there's no one else physically in the room to watch you.
Thank you !
... And that answers my question : there is probably NO exhibitionism in here. Just sex and voyeurism.
No accidental nudity in public, no indecent clothes in public, pantyless upskirt, and so on... => no actual public exhibition ;)

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
Hi ! :giggle:
Does someone knowif it's possible to play in english on the standard version ?
Because I changed the settings in game, but it doesn't seem to work as it should after I click "Start".
If anyone could tell me how to solve this problem, I would be very grateful. :)

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
Hi ! :giggle:
Does someone knowif it's possible to play in english on the standard version ?
Because I changed the settings in game, but it doesn't seem to work as it should after I click "Start".
If anyone could tell me how to solve this problem, I would be very grateful. :)
try again, I've played it only in English without any problem. The real problem was to see MC as a wooden man without head))

Reactions: Macoubex
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes