VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
the amount that complain about makes me seem like the weirdo on this thread. As I dont see it as a big deal at all and rather keep the relationship wholesome since there are other options that are nearly as good in terms of looks at least to me. But yeah Ari personality / character wise probably my favorite so far lol
I have no problem with Ari not being an LI, my post was a comment on the basic mentality of most people on this site rather than a comment on Ari not being an LI. As the update is coming within 6 months the game isn't going to attract the "update when / this game is abandoned / this dev is milking" crowd, and there's no hint of NTR, so it would mainly be the incestbros who invade the thread if it got more popular.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
the amount that complain about makes me seem like the weirdo on this thread. As I dont see it as a big deal at all and rather keep the relationship wholesome since there are other options that are nearly as good in terms of looks at least to me. But yeah Ari personality / character wise probably my favorite so far lol
I'm not complaining she's not LI. After all, Kiara keeps me plenty satisfied. :p But I do think it's weird that the non-romanceabale sister is the cover girl and used in the majority of promos.:unsure:

Reactions: qaywsx

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I'm not complaining she's not LI. After all, Kiara keeps me plenty satisfied. :p But I do think it's weird that the non-romanceabale sister is the cover girl and used in the majority of promos.:unsure:
Ari's not a cover girl actually (not one of the main 6 shown anyway) although I wish she was! Her model I mean, as someone else who is not your sister. It will be a bit refreshing for me actually playing a game where you have a close and loving relationship with your sister without it getting twisted and being weird. You have a laugh together, look out for eachother, all of that good stuff.
You know I share your love for Kiara, so I'm hoping and praying for plenty of her in the update this week. :love:

Reactions: tmu500

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Ari's not a cover girl actually (not one of the main 6 shown anyway) although I wish she was! Her model I mean, as someone else who is not your sister. It will be a bit refreshing for me actually playing a game where you have a close and loving relationship with your sister without it getting twisted and being weird. You have a laugh together, look out for eachother, all of that good stuff.
You know I share your love for Kiara, so I'm hoping and praying for plenty of her in the update this week. :love:
She was for quite some time, but I agree, I play a few games where the mother and/or sister is non-romanceable. The unusual relationship (in AVN) is very enjoyable. Just having a mother/sister without the sexual tension is most refreshing.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She was for quite some time, but I agree, I play a few games where the mother and/or sister is non-romanceable. The unusual relationship (in AVN) is very enjoyable. Just having a mother/sister without the sexual tension is most refreshing.
If you say so. I don't need incest in every game as you know. But this game, where the sister is actually the hottest girl in the game, it should have it. But I don't bitch about it. I just play it. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If you say so. I don't need incest in every game as you know. But this game, where the sister is actually the hottest girl in the game, it should have it. But I don't bitch about it. I just play it. :ROFLMAO:
funny thing is there is another games where I actually want the sister to be romanceable ( where she isnt currently) and im usually not all about that. She is no near as hot as Ari is in this game. It doesn't bug me here as there plenty LI that are just as hot to me. The only thing I do dislike about Ari not being a LI is I actually really love her personality and character so id think she would make a awesome girlfriend / romance

Reactions: Dark Silence

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
She was? Oh sorry I wasn't aware as I only discovered this a few months back. Was a great find though, shame it isn't more popular or talked about.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
And that's the whole point. It was unnecessary, the dev could've switched her model with one of the other characters to not make her so desirable.
Which one though? All the LIs have their fans and none of them are unattractive so if their model was used for Ari instead and Ari's model was one of the other characters there'd still be the same problem.

Lets be honest, the only way to have it so that people wouldn't want the sister to be an LI would be to have her be obese and ugly as sin.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Which one though? All the LIs have their fans and none of them are unattractive so if their model was used for Ari instead and Ari's model was one of the other characters there'd still be the same problem.

Lets be honest, the only way to have it so that people wouldn't want the sister to be an LI would be to have her be obese and ugly as sin.
depends on wich part of the glove you are ,,,obese and ugly is subjective...like last i heard in ghana some tribes loves fat guys and ugly stud's....even the aunt of the bride take the groom for a ride before the wedding to test the stamina.......so...very subjective

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

And that's the whole point. It was unnecessary, the dev could've switched her model with one of the other characters to not make her so desirable.
Yeah for me not to want her as a LI even tho it doesn't bother me since there are other good options like Kiara. The dev would need to do more than change her model sure it sucks that she has a really hot model but I can live with that. But what sucks is I really like her character and personality more than the others. The dev would have rewrite her entire character for me not to secretly want her as a LI.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes