VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't use Linux but I wouldn't worry about the phone conversations at this stage, it's clearly not fully developed and it's unimportant at this stage in the game.

Reactions: int13

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't use Linux but I wouldn't worry about the phone conversations at this stage, it's clearly not fully developed and it's unimportant at this stage in the game.
Here's the error log if you want it:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1954, in script
    $new_phone_conversation(conversation_name="susanne/scene10")
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1954, in <module>
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 244, in new_phone_conversation
    current_text_conversation = parse_conversation(game_path + "\\phone\\conversations\\" + conversation_name + ".convo")
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 102, in parse_conversation
    f = open(conversation_file)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/game\\phone\\conversations\\susanne/scene10.convo'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    current_text_conversation = parse_conversation(game_path + "\\phone\\conversations\\" + conversation_name + ".convo")
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 94, in compat_open
    return python_open(*args, **kwargs)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/game\\phone\\conversations\\susanne/scene10.convo'

Linux-6.0.2-zen1-1-zen-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Elite Garden _1.0
Sun Feb 19 04:57:52 2023

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Here's the error log if you want it:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 94, in compat_open
    return python_open(*args, **kwargs)

Linux-6.0.2-zen1-1-zen-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Elite Garden _1.0
Sun Feb 19 04:57:52 2023
Sorry I'm not the dev and not really technically minded at all.

I was speaking as someone who has played the whole chapter on windows, skipping the phone part is not an issue from what I could see you could avoid the phone alerts, unless it's forced when Kiara texts you.

It's certainly going to be worked on by the next release anyway. At the moment conversations are not split between different people, you have everyone's messages in the same "placeholder" (literally what it's called) conversation.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sorry I'm not the dev and not really technically minded at all.

I was speaking as someone who has played the whole chapter on windows, skipping the phone part is not an issue from what I could see you could avoid the phone alerts, unless it's forced when Kiara texts you.

It's certainly going to be worked on by the next release anyway. At the moment conversations are not split between different people, you have everyone's messages in the same "placeholder" (literally what it's called) conversation.
Hopefully the dev sees the error log and can fix it. I did ask a friend if you could write us Linuxers a temp patch for it, so hopefully he can.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Elite Garden [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 460Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if there is a second guy(brother) do that mean there will be cucking and ntr and i as mc will get the asshat-card??looks all fine but not my cup of tea....

Reactions: EJW and bruce555

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I it possible to pick just one girl for sexual stuff and stick with her through entire game or there are forced girls on MC?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Certainly think a lot of people will be annoyed by lack of incest.
Can't blame them. It's not mandatory for every game to have incest in it to be successful, BaDIK is a good example of that, even if some fans can't shake off conspiracies like the auntie Jill theory lol, but in this case, the sis is one of the best and most beautiful girls in the game, so making her off limits for the MC is a really weird decision, especially after it seems she kinda has a crush on him too and one sibling (Fred) would be enough.

I get the impression the sister is with the long haired male friend of the MC but I might be wrong.
Yeah, that's what I also suspect, but don't mind it coz he seems like a good friend, not the stereotypical backstabbing cunt. I just hope we won't actually see them 'having fun', them being together is enough.

She's too beautiful and sexy to waste.
Well, her being a LI could be a problem storywise, since she's the MC's coach, but that doesn't mean she can't 'motivate' him in her own feminine way to be the best player on the field. The results count, not the way you get them.:WeSmart::whistle:

Absolutely worth it! It's a great game, i smiled several times as i played it! Love the characters, and the story!
I agree. The story's pretty funny, the women look great, the douche is a dickhead waiting to be put in his place and the MC is a pretty good MC too. Some players may find Fred annoying, but he's there for comical relief and he's not a bad bro'. Hope the dev keeps up the good work.

Reactions: Razrback16

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Very good looking. I loved this first introduction. To put a little snag, he's supposed to be a tall guy but when he talks to Catherine she's taller than him. This is really a little nonsense within a game with incredible potential. I will follow it with pleasure

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Very good looking. I loved this first introduction. To put a little snag, he's supposed to be a tall guy but when he talks to Catherine she's taller than him. This is really a little nonsense within a game with incredible potential. I will follow it with pleasure
It just means that she's tall. I don't think MC is supposed to be that tall either because Fred is taller than him too.

Reactions: matissewan11

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

There is only one MC but I wrote "3 siblings" cause the family element is important to the story. No incest though. Sorry or not sorry? Also, it won't be an harem. If at some point you decide to go for multiple partners, it will, sooner or later, catch up to you ;)
I was going to ask if it's harem. So my question is could I focus on one LI and avoid ALL sex scenes with the rest? In any case I only see one ending, so if I like two LIs or more, which is very likely, then I won't be interested.

On the other hand, I hope that the MC's brother and sister's sex life will not appear on screen at any time.

Reactions: bruce555

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Elite Garden [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 460Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey man I'm getting this error
Screenshot_2023-02-19-17-50-08-08_d0f3aa2a0ee2fc47d03cd1f4e3f60edb.jpg

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes