VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Here's the error log if you want it:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1954, in script
    $new_phone_conversation(conversation_name="susanne/scene10")
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1954, in <module>
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 244, in new_phone_conversation
    current_text_conversation = parse_conversation(game_path + "\\phone\\conversations\\" + conversation_name + ".convo")
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 102, in parse_conversation
    f = open(conversation_file)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/game\\phone\\conversations\\susanne/scene10.convo'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    current_text_conversation = parse_conversation(game_path + "\\phone\\conversations\\" + conversation_name + ".convo")
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 94, in compat_open
    return python_open(*args, **kwargs)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/game\\phone\\conversations\\susanne/scene10.convo'

Linux-6.0.2-zen1-1-zen-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Elite Garden _1.0
Sun Feb 19 04:57:52 2023
Will look into it, Thanks.

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Very good looking. I loved this first introduction. To put a little snag, he's supposed to be a tall guy but when he talks to Catherine she's taller than him. This is really a little nonsense within a game with incredible potential. I will follow it with pleasure
She's the tallest girl and is wearing high heels.

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Atton563
There are several choices in the game as of now and they will have an effect as the game goes on. As of now there are 6 main LI's but more are coming, But not too many as we want to focus on character development aswell.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
This was actally really good. Wewnt a patreon so lets see how this is going. How often do you plan to update the game?

As for Love Interest. I would go for Kiara and Catherine since the sister is not available XD

At least so far

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
To be honest , I enjoyed :D
i don't know if was short , but i was enjoying so it felt short ... i mean.. i'm not complaining if i had more one or two hours
of content :p
I wish you a good luck with the project
looking forward for nexts updates.
Thank you for sharing. ♥

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I was going to ask if it's harem. So my question is could I focus on one LI and avoid ALL sex scenes with the rest? In any case I only see one ending, so if I like two LIs or more, which is very likely, then I won't be interested.

On the other hand, I hope that the MC's brother and sister's sex life will not appear on screen at any time.
All the girls so far are very likeable. My favorite is Meera. Don't really want the other girls. Except the sis. But, yeah. We know there's none of that. Haven't finished it yet, so, we'll see how this goes.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Probably the biggest demerit imo would be the phone. It's annoying and frankly I'd prefer it just be deleted and the text content just be there at the time the dev wants the MC to see it happen in the story. It's not like it's tied to anything other than text anyway.

Other than that pretty good so far.

Reactions: qaywsx

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hi there,

For LINUX users, here are new download links for the game.

Doesn't work. Thanks for trying.

Code:

While running game code:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-_1.0-linux/game\\phone\\conversations\\susanne/scene10.convo'

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1954, in script
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-_1.0-linux/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-_1.0-linux/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-_1.0-linux/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 94, in compat_open
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-_1.0-linux/game\\phone\\conversations\\susanne/scene10.convo'

Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Elite Garden _1.0
Sun Feb 19 15:36:13 2023

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Probably the biggest demerit imo would be the phone. It's annoying and frankly I'd prefer it just be deleted and the text content just be there at the time the dev wants the MC to see it happen in the story. It's not like it's tied to anything other than text anyway.

Other than that pretty good so far.
The phone script in this one, is the bane of us Linuxers at the moment.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
here is a bugfix for Linux to make it playable...

tested on the compressed version only.

INFO:
- doesn't work with wt-mod
- fixed the phone contacts
- added "end of content" info

Last edited:
Reactions: int13

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
Really liked it. Good writing, renders and facial expressions which is a big plus. Only negative is like i said before that you cannot go for the sister but since the other girls are interesting its alright. Keep up the good work!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
here is a bugfix for Linux to make it playable...

tested on the compressed version only.
Also doesn't work.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "/run/media/garuda/Storage 1/AVNs/Elite Garden/EliteGarden-0.1/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 94, in compat_open

Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Elite Garden _1.0
Sun Feb 19 16:44:56 2023

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Also doesn't work.
unfortunately this traceback is not from my bugfix...

Have you installed / merged files properly?

EDIT: if you unpacked the RPA file before, you should unpack it now too or remove all *.rpy and *.rpyc files

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes