VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
1. No incest. I knew Ari would be popular because she is cool but still no incest.

Never have i wanted there to be a 'sis is actually adopted' story point in my life lol
Ari is def top notch, but, yeah. So, Meera it is. But, I do have saves for Susanne, Mina(and I never go for Asians. Ahaha) and Catherine. Just to be on the safe side. :ROFLMAO:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ari is def top notch, but, yeah. So, Meera it is. But, I do have saves for Susanne, Mina(and I never go for Asians. Ahaha) and Catherine. Just to be on the safe side. :ROFLMAO:
Same, she is the only one that really caught my eye in comparison to the other characters but hopefully further updates will change my mind.
Meera and Mina for me too.. gives me a Sage, Riona vibe :)

Reactions: 2scoops

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
1. No incest. I knew Ari would be popular because she is cool but still no incest.
This game needs a step-mod or tenant-mod, to turn the sister into stepsister or roommate/tenant

4. There is no harem. You might be able to fool around with some of them at the same time but you won't end up with everyone.
I have started the game and I have to say that I like all the LIs I have seen (the first 3). So I guess I'll proceed to leave and find another game.

In any case, thanks and good luck.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I have started the game and I have to say that I like all the LIs I have seen (the first 3). So I guess I'll proceed to leave and find another game.
"I like more than one of the LIs but it's not a harem so i won't play" is such a fucking weird stance to have, lol. You know you can have multiple saves, right?

Reactions: qaywsx

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
A lot of people don't want to do that. I normally don't either, but, this game is pretty good so far.
Why though? Not every game needs to be a harem. He's basically saying he's not going to play the game because the LIs are too likable.

Reactions: qaywsx

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"I like more than one of the LIs but it's not a harem so i won't play" is such a fucking weird stance to have, lol. You know you can have multiple saves, right?
I don't like to see more than one ending, in fact when I have achieved an ending I quit the game. So having multiple save games is of little use in my case.

I'm not going to say it's normal, but it's how I like to play and I'm not going to change it for this or any other game.

Reactions: Grelk

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great start.. interesting.. good writing.. love the renders and the different spectrum of possible love interests.. Just a nice first release. Looking forward to much much more of this one!

Kudos!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Why though? Not every game needs to be a harem. He's basically saying he's not going to play the game because the LIs are too likable.
Sometimes we all have preferences that get in the way. Sometimes the story matters not to us and just want to collect all girls. For me, I can sometimes put away my preference and just roll with it. Others are more strict to what they want.

Reactions: BlasKyau

erkper

May 16, 2018
Good start on this one, I enjoyed it a lot (except for the phone issues that have been beat to death already.) Not sure I like being thrown into bed with someone I specifically told my brother I don't really like, but I guess I had several chances to be a douche and bail on her. Woulda been nice to just say no without being a douche, idk...

Also a little confused about the "no harem, messing with multiple girls will get you in trouble eventually" but planned threesome tag. Hopefully not a MMF with Fred (egads, I'd instaquit) but I guess the only way I can see that working is if the third wheel will be a non-LI just along for the ride?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Hopefully not a MMF with Fred (egads, I'd instaquit) but I guess the only way I can see that working is if the third wheel will be a non-LI just along for the ride?
Could be worse. For example MMF with Mason or Brandon. Or Kiara's suitor.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Good start on this one, I enjoyed it a lot (except for the phone issues that have been beat to death already.) Not sure I like being thrown into bed with someone I specifically told my brother I don't really like, but I guess I had several chances to be a douche and bail on her. Woulda been nice to just say no without being a douche, idk...

Also a little confused about the "no harem, messing with multiple girls will get you in trouble eventually" but planned threesome tag. Hopefully not a MMF with Fred (egads, I'd instaquit) but I guess the only way I can see that working is if the third wheel will be a non-LI just along for the ride?
I wasn't a douche. I still lost points with her because I didn't kiss her. But, it's all good. I just wanted to help her again.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022

right now you can easily see one between butterfly girl (forgot the name) and Mina. A threesome is not really harem. HArem means a relationship with everyone at the same time.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes