VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
will the girl with blue hair that works on restaurant that gives us a burger (i think its jessica) will be a LI? will we see susie with a good t-shirt instead of that shirts see uses? will the girl with goth make up that appear in class and in the place where meera and ari are together be a LI too?
Atton563
Susie's outfits are supposed to reflect that she is a shy person and isn't comfotable showing a lot of skin at this point in time but that will change as she gets more confident and makes friends that can help bring her out of her shell.

ROGOSUGMO

Apr 30, 2022
Damn, a good game 10/10 plot, good pictures will be in the same class as a being a diks game if the developer is consistent

Reactions: RTZ8686

Xibi

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
Last upload with "Save here" render added. If the mod can kindly change the links on 1st page, please.

PC :
Linux:
Mac:

I've been trying to figure out how to patch a single render but hasn't managed yet so if someone can do it for the others who have already downloaded the game, DM me, I'll send you the missing render for you to work your magic so they don't have to wait on me.

K

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
will the girl with blue hair that works on restaurant that gives us a burger (i think its jessica) will be a LI? will the girl with goth make up that appear in class and in the place where meera and ari are together be a LI too?
Atton563

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
- Threesome: There won't be any force sex scene. If you want to keep it in your pants, you can try :sneaky:
Unless both participating LIs are in a romantic relationship with the MC and are going to end the game in a romantic relationship with the MC, it's unlikely that I'll see any threesomes.

In any case, if they are scenes focused on lesbian sex, I will have no interest in them.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice intro to the game

Alot of cute females in the game to chase after

Still annoying that we cant do anything to those douchebags in the college and out of college

Also wondering about the background of the MC and his siblings

Will keep a eye out for this

But so far its been a decent start

• Red Heart
Reactions: Atton563

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
will the girl with blue hair that works on restaurant that gives us a burger (i think its jessica) will be a LI? will the girl with goth make up that appear in class and in the place where meera and ari are together be a LI too?
Atton563
They won't be main LI's since they have all already been written but they may be side girls/one night stands later in the game.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Last upload with "Save here" render added. If the mod can kindly change the links on 1st page, please.

PC :
Linux:
Mac:

I've been trying to figure out how to patch a single render but hasn't managed yet so if someone can do it for the others who have already downloaded the game, DM me, I'll send you the missing render for you to work your magic so they don't have to wait on me.

K
Just DM me, is easier

Gofile you shared is not public (change that please)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
They won't be main LI's since they have all already been written but they may be side girls/one night stands later in the game.
I've always thought that one-night stands are of little interest. In my opinion it's better to focus on making scenes with the LIs.

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I've always thought that one-night stands are of little interest. In my opinion it's better to focus on making scenes with the LIs.
I agree but in this case they won't be lewd scenes for the sake of lewds, They will serve a purpose in the story but that's all I can say at this point since I don't want to spoil anything.

Reactions: Motion11

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I agree but in this case they won't be lewd scenes for the sake of lewds, They will serve a purpose in the story but that's all I can say at this point since I don't want to spoil anything.
I know you can't confirm or deny but I sense tripwires for the main LIs.

ziggystardustx

Sep 1, 2021
Yes it is and yes I did. Been doing this shit a very long time.

I'm adding a fix. It works for me. Would you guys be so kind as to test it for me? Thanks.
I get the following when I hit start:

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 88, in script
File "/run/media/woogie/ssd/games/EliteGarden-_1.0-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/run/media/woogie/ssd/games/EliteGarden-_1.0-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 88, in <module>
File "game/phone.rpy", line 324, in add_convo_history
current_text_conversation = parse_conversation(game_path + "/phone/conversations/" + conversation_name + ".convo")
File "game/phone.rpy", line 130, in parse_conversation
convert_conversation_labels(convo)
File "game/phone.rpy", line 82, in convert_conversation_labels
raw_conversation = (raw_conversation[0], label_to_index[raw_conversation[1]], raw_conversation[2], raw_conversation[3])
KeyError: ''

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 88, in <module>
File "game/phone.rpy", line 324, in add_convo_history
current_text_conversation = parse_conversation(game_path + "/phone/conversations/" + conversation_name + ".convo")
File "game/phone.rpy", line 130, in parse_conversation
convert_conversation_labels(convo)
File "game/phone.rpy", line 82, in convert_conversation_labels
raw_conversation = (raw_conversation[0], label_to_index[raw_conversation[1]], raw_conversation[2], raw_conversation[3])
KeyError: ''

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As long as I can prevent them from happening, it's not really that I care too much that they exist.

Reactions: Atton563
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes