VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

JohnnyR6

Jul 1, 2017
But yeah it's just a nice change of pace to see a non incest game. Seriously the genre is over represented to an almost annoying degree. So refreshing to see a game where the MC isn't acting like a creep, perving on his sister and mom.
Yes I would agree. I should have said that Ari has a good character model and is likeable, and that she would have worked well as a LI (not necessarily as a sister LI).

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The hope I have is that this is the devs first game that if it's successful and completed they can then move on to a new game with a new MC and potentially have Ari as an LI in that game.
Ya something, for sure. After you posted that pic I sat there and looked at the banner page for a full 5 mins thinking well...that girl on the far right is really pretty, and the teacher or whatever (milf archetype) on the far left was also pretty....at that point I was literally trying to talk myself into giving it a try because the renders do look really good...then I would go back to the pic you posted and I'm just like nope...there's no way I'll ever be able to get past the sister being that attractive and not being an option. I respect the dev team's choices, though, it's their game, they just need to make it the way they want to and it's great to see more devs enter into the genre of AVNs. I'm already doing Patreon for multiple games anyway, just saw this game on the updates page and wanted to give it a look.

Thanks again for posting that pic, that was quite helpful and timely.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ya something, for sure. After you posted that pic I sat there and looked at the banner page for a full 5 mins thinking well...that girl on the far right is really pretty, and the teacher or whatever (milf archetype) on the far left was also pretty....at that point I was literally trying to talk myself into giving it a try because the renders do look really good...then I would go back to the pic you posted and I'm just like nope...there's no way I'll ever be able to get past the sister being that attractive and not being an option. I respect the dev team's choices, though, it's their game, they just need to make it the way they want to and it's great to see more devs enter into the genre of AVNs. I'm already doing Patreon for multiple games anyway, just saw this game on the updates page and wanted to give it a look.

Thanks again for posting that pic, that was quite helpful and timely.
No problem, all I did was open the game, ctrl for 30 seconds and get the pic, the renders are top quality from the start. I don't know what other games you're into but there is a clone of Rio from BaD in the game, and another girl who uses a much improved version of the Jill model, they're going to be my main 2 in the game.

Reactions: jscott313

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
No problem, all I did was open the game, ctrl for 30 seconds and get the pic, the renders are top quality from the start. I don't know what other games you're into but there is a clone of Rio from BaD in the game, and another girl who uses a much improved version of the Jill model, they're going to be my main 2 in the game.
Ya the render quality of this game looks very good. I like the look of the MC (minus the hair), and the girls I mentioned are all very beautiful. I saw that pic of the Jill clone you mentioned and yes I agree, these devs improved her greatly from the BaD Jill.

I normally aim for more romance focused like Summer's Gone & No More Money - I like slower burn games where it takes time to develop things with emotions / feelings / relationships, and even some drama if there's a triangle involved, etc., but I do also play games like BaD and CoBD that have quite a bit of action in them.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ya the render quality of this game looks very good. I like the look of the MC (minus the hair), and the girls I mentioned are all very beautiful. I saw that pic of the Jill clone you mentioned and yes I agree, these devs improved her greatly from the BaD Jill.

I normally aim for more romance focused like Summer's Gone & No More Money - I like slower burn games where it takes time to develop things with emotions / feelings / relationships, and even some drama if there's a triangle involved, etc., but I do also play games like BaD and CoBD that have quite a bit of action in them.
This one could be slowburn depending on route. There's the best friend with a crush on you, that's usually slow burn, one of the other LIs is turned off by the aggressive form of flirting so she could take a while. You do end up in bed with one of the LIs this chapter but no actual sex. And they do have a warning about a lack of lewd scenes at the start, like SG, but I don't know how long that will be for.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
This one could be slowburn depending on route. There's the best friend with a crush on you, that's usually slow burn, one of the other LIs is turned off by the aggressive form of flirting so she could take a while. You do end up in bed with one of the LIs this chapter but no actual sex. And they do have a warning about a lack of lewd scenes at the start, like SG, but I don't know how long that will be for.
Definitely sounds like my style - I feel like relationships and the bedroom scenes just hit harder when they're built up more properly. If they ever by some crazy chance decided to make the sister an LI, please feel free to DM me if you happen to think about it. I'd be on this game like white on rice. :cool:

jscott313

Aug 24, 2021
god damn devs. Makes sister the best girl and then no incest tag. lol
Ya, I'm admittedly a little surprised at this. Game looks great, but like some others have said, I feel like the sister is by far the best looking so to have her off the table just feels like a strange design choice that will [expectedly] run off a percentage of the potential customer base who may have gotten invested / backed / bought the game on Steam down the road. Wish they'd made her fat and unattractive, then would be a non-issue.

Ah well, I do hope they are successful. Like someone else said above, it's good to see more developers enter the AVN arena. Maybe their next game will be something I'll want to jump into. Best regards all.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have to say this was a pretty good start, not a huge fan of the MC model but whatever I can live with it. Setting is nothing out of the ordinary, but the three siblings aspect is pretty cool, and they all like each other, always good to see that. Good amount of content too for a first release. Will keep an eye on it for sure, good luck dev.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Loved the game, and really looking forward to seeing whats coming next, and the renders are absolutely amazing. As for the sister stuff being mentioned, I really don't care, to me shes not the most attractive, and nearly every VN has an attractive character you cant bang, and it's not like the other women aren't attractive so I personally don't see the big deal. Best of luck Dev, will be keeping a close eye on this one!

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
Loved the game, and really looking forward to seeing whats coming next, and the renders are absolutely amazing. As for the sister stuff being mentioned, I really don't care, to me shes not the most attractive, and nearly every VN has an attractive character you cant bang, and it's not like the other women aren't attractive so I personally don't see the big deal. Best of luck Dev, will be keeping a close eye on this one!

If you don't find the character 'the most attractive' then fucking of course you won't see the big deal. Thanks for the expert opinion. :LUL:

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
If you don't find the character 'the most attractive' then fucking of course you won't see the big deal. Thanks for the expert opinion. :LUL:
Your right, can't fathom why I would post my opinion of a game on its page, I don't know what possible came over me to think that.

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
Your right, can't fathom why I would post my opinion of a game on its page, I don't know what possible came over me to think that.
you posted your opinion, then tried to minimalize the opinions of myself and others because 'you don't see what the big deal is'. "Hey dev, cool game, ignore these other people that like pineapple, because I don't like pineapple at all, so I don't see what the big deal is"

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
you posted your opinion, then tried to minimalize the opinions of myself and others because 'you don't see what the big deal is'. "Hey dev, cool game, ignore these other people that like pineapple, because I don't like pineapple at all, so I don't see what the big deal is"
And your point being, if you are wanting you to be validated, the internet may not be the best place for that. You can't bang an imaginary girl on a virtual game, that is just so heart breaking. There have been other games I have played where the most attracted woman wasn't a lover interest, and I still didn't care. You have your opinion on the matter, I have mine and I will voice it. That's like if I said the story plot is trash, and someone who loves the plot voices their opinion, should I care that they have an opposing opinion? Absolutely not. To ME, I think it's nothing serious, and takes nothing away from the game, I'm not going to shy away fro my opinion when I am giving feedback on a game just because people may get upset that my opinion is the opposite of theirs.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes