VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
What's this? A normal depiction of a family relationship? Is that even legal?
All the girls so far are likeable in their own way, I'm gonna need to make saves for each one.
All in all, a pretty nice start, can't wait for more.

calamityjoe22

Feb 15, 2023
What's this? A normal depiction of a family relationship? Is that even legal?
All the girls so far are likeable in their own way, I'm gonna need to make saves for each one.
All in all, a pretty nice start, can't wait for more.
The relationship between the 3 really took me off guard, especially when Ari gives Fred the look from asking more questions from the MC

May 23, 2021

Hello Dear Patrons,
Weekly update is here and I've decided to make this one public, so if you want to share it elsewhere for other players to be updated, feel free to do so!
Episode 2
Atton is posing scene 20 right now, he's getting closer to the end of EP2, although a big scene is coming up soon that will be longer to pose.
In the rendering queue, scene 13 will be done today so the PC can then move to rendering scene 14.
Scene 1-12 have also been added in Renpy this week.
Episode 3
As planned, I've started the writing on the next episode, and so far, 8 scenes have been written. This is the 1st draft, but from my estimation, EP3 should be a little longer than Ep2.
Previews
I hope you have all enjoyed preview #2 this week. As scenes get rendered, we will roll out more of them soon, especially for the higher tiers.
That's all for this week. Thank you for your support and I wish you all a pleasant weekend.
K

calamityjoe22

Feb 15, 2023
I wanted to confirm the sport featured in Elite Garden. Is it american football or real football (or soccer for others)?

erkper

May 16, 2018
There are no helmets or shoulder pads used in Elite Garden's football.

May 23, 2021

Hello Dear Patrons,
It's already week 7 of our Dev Log. Time is flying by. Today is another public post so feel free to share it outside of here.
Episode 2
PC is halfway through rendering scene 15 at the moment and Atton is stepping a little closer to the end by posing scene 22. It's a big big scene so we're expecting over 150 renders for this one alone.
Episode 3
This week, I did not do much writing. Instead, I started testing the scenes I've already put in Renpy and oh god, EP2 has more complex choices/paths (for me) so it took me a while to fix the codes. Testing the whole episode is going to be FUN!
To end this week's public post, a new free preview for you. Maybe this can start up some discussion?
I hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Future tags: Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Oral sex, Group sex (threesome)
Will I be able to have threesomes without sexual interaction between the women? In a threesome I am only interested in the girls having all their attention on me. If not will I be given the choice to avoid the threesomes and all other lesbian content?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Will I be able to have threesomes without sexual interaction between the women? In a threesome I am only interested in the girls having all their attention on me. If not will I be given the choice to avoid the threesomes and all other lesbian content?
The threesome only interests me if the two girls have a relationship with the MC, in addition to what you have commented.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes