VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Six girls and no harem!? That's suicide, mate! :eek:

Developing six individual paths with their respective endings will be an insane amount of work, especially for new developers, hell, even big studios will have trouble making that amount of content.
Already splitting the paths in episode 2. For me I think this could work better than trying to juggle the girls early on and only choosing over halfway through, if each girl has a specific path and other interactions while on another girl's path are just friendly that's probably easier to manage from a dev's and from a player's perspective. For example in the new episode if you go on a date with one girl you've automatically closed another girl's path and the MC (with no input from the player) will refuse a makeout session with the second girl.

• Angry
Reactions: Faxe10%

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I just hope that there will be a time in the future where we have to choose the LI path rather than already having to choose the individual path from the beginning of the game.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I just hope that there will be a time in the future where we have to choose the LI path rather than already having to choose the individual path from the beginning of the game.
Looks like they're going for organic branching, if you choose to go on a date with a girl then you can't makeout with her best friend. I think that works better than trying to juggle multiple girls and then have a random point in the future where you have to choose.

Reactions: Alfred the Fallen

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
Branching paths especially that many just seems like a bad idea for a game that releases in patches. Someone's always unhappy with what gets released or no one is happy because it's only a little per path.

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
Looks like they're going for organic branching, if you choose to go on a date with a girl then you can't makeout with her best friend.
Organic branching would make sense, but it's not included yet because I could do both (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
). Will this bite me in the ass in the future? Probably

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes