VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i dont know why but in this kinda games i dislike a soloroute....why? cause i know i would never play it a 2nd time to try other routes...so it´s easier to have a single girl from the start or you write it a cool harem story...how many of a 100 folks play it a 2nd or even a 3rd time?! i dont think ,many....yeah whatever good luck

May 23, 2021
Are you sure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or are you talking about something else? I'm just unsure at the moment because I feel like I haven't seen an obvious lock if I say I like you to everyone so far.
there's a third choice given before you decide to make out with mina if you agree to a date with meera and two when there's no date with her

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
i dont know why but in this kinda games i dislike a soloroute....why? cause i know i would never play it a 2nd time to try other routes...so it´s easier to have a single girl from the start or you write it a cool harem story...how many of a 100 folks play it a 2nd or even a 3rd time?! i dont think ,many....yeah whatever good luck
So what? If you're a completionist you play all the routes otherwise you don't care to play other routes just to fuck a different girl.

Reactions: Joshy92

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Then you are asking for a kinetic novel, not a game.

Ideally, this type of game should let MC fuck around a bit until, at the later stages, he decides who to settle with. Completely separate routes from the start result in very small updates for each route. And full harem shit, in a contemporary/modern setting is just crappy writing. Unless MC is a billionaire or some shit.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Man probably knows how to eat a mean taco.
Since I'm not after Emily, I'm rooting for him.
I thought he was delivering food, but now ya'll have got me paranoid.
Then again im not gunning for Emily LOL.
Hope we can matchmake Fred and Carlos with one of the girls too. Though i think Fred has already been paired up with Eve, she better not break Fred's heart.

Wish Ari wasn't a sister. Should have swapped her with Susanne, make Ari an LI and Susanne a sister. No offense to Susanne fans but her character is the most cliche among the LI troupes and the other girls just kinda overshadow her.
Ari is so loving, overprotective but supportive and also approachable. Essentially a real sweetheart through and through, also shes like the most normal girl out there which is a rarity in VNs. She ticks all the right boxes of a significant other.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just tried this and I have to say it's off to a really good start.
all the girls are awesome.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Aw man, over so quickly... more! More! :)
I wonder who the "bad guy" is for that last scene... none of the girls seem like an obvious antagonist.

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Thats a good content and a build up for a ver 0.2.
As usuall,i started to click through the text fast but i recognized early enough that
the writing is really good and its worth reading everything.
Looking forward (y)

Reactions: palmergames
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes