VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Hello Dear Patrons,
It's already week 7 of our Dev Log. Time is flying by. Today is another public post so feel free to share it outside of here.
Episode 2
PC is halfway through rendering scene 15 at the moment and Atton is stepping a little closer to the end by posing scene 22. It's a big big scene so we're expecting over 150 renders for this one alone.
Episode 3
This week, I did not do much writing. Instead, I started testing the scenes I've already put in Renpy and oh god, EP2 has more complex choices/paths (for me) so it took me a while to fix the codes. Testing the whole episode is going to be FUN!
To end this week's public post, a new free preview for you. Maybe this can start up some discussion?
I hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Easter!
you didnt post the preview so I do it for you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you are welcome

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
gofile and anonfiile doesn't work,how to download without limit from mega ?
Anonfile works just fine for me at least, gofile doesn't. And I guess you mean the 5gb limit on Mega? The game is only 2gb so should be able to download it on free version.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018

Hello Dear Patrons,
It's already week 7 of our Dev Log. Time is flying by. Today is another public post so feel free to share it outside of here.
Episode 2
PC is halfway through rendering scene 15 at the moment and Atton is stepping a little closer to the end by posing scene 22. It's a big big scene so we're expecting over 150 renders for this one alone.
Episode 3
This week, I did not do much writing. Instead, I started testing the scenes I've already put in Renpy and oh god, EP2 has more complex choices/paths (for me) so it took me a while to fix the codes. Testing the whole episode is going to be FUN!
To end this week's public post, a new free preview for you. Maybe this can start up some discussion?
I hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Easter!
any news

sampow

May 14, 2023
Love this game. The mc is one of the cooler looking guys in these AVN worlds; he and his brother both. Their sister is hot too. :sneaky:

But I reckon the banner on the OP doesn't do the game justice. Most of the renders of the girls in the game are much better.

Hope to see more of this one. :giggle:

May 23, 2021

Hello Dear Patrons!
Who is ready for happy news?
No, we're not giving a confirmed release date, because I would like to avoid false promises, BUT, I can tell you that all scenes should be done rendering before Monday.
This means that we are well on track to have the episode release on the first week of June (or maybe earlier? ). Next week Dev Log should have a confirmed release schedule for all tiers.
Episode 2
I've just finished testing the episode until scene 21 and all the paths are working. I've managed to fix that coding issue I had (Thanks Google!) and songs have been included up to scene 21 as well. Once the remaining renders are done, I can put them on Renpy, test the 3 last scenes and send the game over to Atton for his play test.
So far, I've had to request 2-3 renders to be either redone or added to the game. I'm thinking Atton might want to fix some as well while he's testing the episode. Those are usually quickly done and rendered so I highly doubt it will have an impact on the release date.
Episode 3
Dev is on hold for now as we're going to polish episode 2.
Discord
I'd like to take today's log to say a big Thank You to EmwunGarand and Kanasheton, our 2 Discord Admins. They're taking care of everything there, and I'm really thankful to have them because I know nothing about Discord. Upon their advices, Atton and I are also preparing some surprises for our members. It should be done once we have wrapped Episode 2.
This week post is also public, since I have lurked on a forum () and saw someone wondering about dev update.
Finally, I leave you with the 2 previews for the upcoming episode.
Thanks again for your support everyone! Have a nice weekend.
K

May 23, 2021
for some reason the previews posted on this post on patreon don't appear
i assume something wrong with the post or the picture since they are in jpeg form

Xibi

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

Dropping quickly here to share the release date for episode 2, on Patreon and Subcribestar.
  • Elite: June 1st
  • Senior: June 1st
  • Junior: June 2nd
  • Sophomore: June 3rd
  • Freshman: June 8th
The wait is almost over, if you have enjoyed episode 1, hopefully, we will see you support episode 2, as well.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Ok, so I have a question. What kind of page is it? I mean is it one of those that a run by the actual developer that posts updates here after a while or is it run by someone else and it leaks fairly quickly?
Asking for a friend

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ok, so I have a question. What kind of page is it? I mean is it one of those that a run by the actual developer that posts updates here after a while or is it run by someone else and it leaks fairly quickly?
Asking for a friend
The only dev updates that have been posted here are the dev updates that were made public, no dev updates from behind a paywall have been leaked. Therefore we either need someone to sub to the patreon tier to get the game and leak it here, or wait for it to come down to the low tier.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Elite Garden [Ep.2][A&K Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

There is only one MC but I wrote "3 siblings" cause the family element is important to the story. No incest though. Sorry or not sorry? Also, it won't be an harem. If at some point you decide to go for multiple partners, it will, sooner or later, catch up to you ;)
Six girls and no harem!? That's suicide, mate! :eek:

Developing six individual paths with their respective endings will be an insane amount of work, especially for new developers, hell, even big studios will have trouble making that amount of content.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes