VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
True, but she came good. She's actually nice. She wants to be with MC, but dealing with a posh mother.

View attachment 3765591
wouldn't be surprised if at some point her mother cuts her off from any money she gets just for dating the MC since it seems she is expected to date and I think Marry that other rich snobby guy
What Des said. First impressions and she blew it for me.

Reactions: erkper

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
What Des said. First impressions and she blew it for me.
You know me, I'm big on first impressions and can hold a grudge (even in AVN's), but there was something in that nurse scene, that just made me hesitate to cut her off (not just that she's hot, but that helped. :ROFLMAO:) I'm glad I stuck with it.

Reactions: mikecd199817

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know me, I'm big on first impressions and can hold a grudge (even in AVN's), but there was something in that nurse scene, that just made me hesitate to cut her off (not just that she's hot, but that helped. :ROFLMAO:) I'm glad I stuck with it.
I used to be all about first impressions when I first started playing AVN's but slowly I learned to give some characters a 2nd and sometimes rarely a 3rd chance. As sometimes they end up being good characters later when you learn more or give them more chances especially with cold mean bitch being a common theme.

Jan 13, 2021

Hi everyone!
Quick update as we're approaching end of June.
We have one last animation to go before everything is in the rendering queue and we reach the final step for this episode.
From there on, it should go pretty fast. I reckon, posing in Ren'Py and testing shouldn't take us more than a week. We are definitely aiming for a July release.
Hopefully, rendering goes smoothly so we can deliver that episode to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and support!
Have a nice week,
K

Jan 13, 2021

Hi everyone!
I have some good and bad update for you today.
Let's start with the bad one so it's out of the way.
Animations have been done, but unfortunately, Atton found out that rendering 1 frame takes a long time and it overheats his PC as well. Took him 2 hours do do 4 frames...From his estimation, it would just take too long to render all animations entirely, and it's not guarantee that his PC can handle that non-stop either.
Thus, we won't be able to deliver the animated scenes we wanted. There will be animations but we will have to replace the other frames with static renders and try our best to make it satisfying enough.
The good update is that if we can't render every animations, the rendering queue has gotten shorter. As soon as we can have an estimation, I will prepare a release schedule.
In the meantime, Atton has already moved onto Episode 5 so development has begun for the next one.
That's it for this week! Hopefully, I can come back really soon with good news!
Have a nice weekend =)

:(

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Hi everyone!
I have some good and bad update for you today.
Let's start with the bad one so it's out of the way.
Animations have been done, but unfortunately, Atton found out that rendering 1 frame takes a long time and it overheats his PC as well. Took him 2 hours do do 4 frames...From his estimation, it would just take too long to render all animations entirely, and it's not guarantee that his PC can handle that non-stop either.
Thus, we won't be able to deliver the animated scenes we wanted. There will be animations but we will have to replace the other frames with static renders and try our best to make it satisfying enough.
The good update is that if we can't render every animations, the rendering queue has gotten shorter. As soon as we can have an estimation, I will prepare a release schedule.
In the meantime, Atton has already moved onto Episode 5 so development has begun for the next one.
That's it for this week! Hopefully, I can come back really soon with good news!
Have a nice weekend =)

:(
Maybe they should ask in the developers corner https://f95zone.to/forums/programming-development-art.73/ or hire someone with experience https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's why I don't blame devs if their games don't have animations. It can be great if done right but if you don't have the right tools is gonna be development hell. Still, if they want to have animations they better ask for help or even hire some competent animator.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Dev Log #33

Hi everyone!
We're finally approaching the finish line!
As you know, animations have been made for this episode (which is why it took longer than we'd anticipated), but due to the sheer amount of time it'd have taken to render them, they have been scrapped. Silver lining is, Atton learned to do them and upped his skills so if we reach a point in the future where we have the PC power to render them, it'd take less time.
Now that is out-of-the way, I can inform you that every scene has been added to Ren'Py and the routes have been tested. Remaining task on my side is to add the music.
While I work on the last task, Atton will test the game and if needed, we'll fix a few bugs or add a render here and there. I reckon this shouldn't take us more than a week (unless multiple new renders need to be made).
While I won't give dates yet, I'm confident the game should be out before August 1st. Next update should have release dates + final previews roll out.
Until then, I hope you all have a great week!
K

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Dev Log #33

Hi everyone!
We're finally approaching the finish line!
As you know, animations have been made for this episode (which is why it took longer than we'd anticipated), but due to the sheer amount of time it'd have taken to render them, they have been scrapped. Silver lining is, Atton learned to do them and upped his skills so if we reach a point in the future where we have the PC power to render them, it'd take less time.
Now that is out-of-the way, I can inform you that every scene has been added to Ren'Py and the routes have been tested. Remaining task on my side is to add the music.
While I work on the last task, Atton will test the game and if needed, we'll fix a few bugs or add a render here and there. I reckon this shouldn't take us more than a week (unless multiple new renders need to be made).
While I won't give dates yet, I'm confident the game should be out before August 1st. Next update should have release dates + final previews roll out.
Until then, I hope you all have a great week!
K
_________________________________+++++++++++++___________________________________________________

The story is a good stand alone in itself. Animations are great but resource and time issues may want them to be limited to the most important scenes and plot reveals should be considered. Generally speaking, that also ought to be the same with some scene renders that have no strategic value. A player taking a quick glimpse at a park that only needs one render helps with resource and time budgeting. Besides sometimes a grainy picture is the most appropriate depiction of an event

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The more people on this thread the more people who will complain that Ari is not an LI.
the amount that complain about makes me seem like the weirdo on this thread. As I dont see it as a big deal at all and rather keep the relationship wholesome since there are other options that are nearly as good in terms of looks at least to me. But yeah Ari personality / character wise probably my favorite so far lol

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes