Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [526 MB]
- - - -

Mac [521 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------
Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio] - Update only Compressed

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

The official patch compressed.

Win Compressed: Ep.3 -> Ep.4 [119 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
That's a small bummer....... Have to wait for the mod to get updated. The game doesn't move forward into CH4.........

So waiting for that update.

Feb 20, 2024
Yeah, that's what I also suspect, but don't mind it coz he seems like a good friend, not the stereotypical backstabbing cunt. I just hope we won't actually see them 'having fun', them being together is enough.
It's always a bad sign if you say another man is a "good friend". Just like in another game where the dev from the beginning said the other guy is a good friend, but that game was all NTR from the beginning when the good friend fucked the MC's sister. From there, when the players yelled at the dev, he decided to make the game NTR free. There is no good friend in these games, it's always just shit that makes the game a living hell for NTR haters.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's always a bad sign if you say another man is a "good friend". Just like in another game where the dev from the beginning said the other guy is a good friend, but that game was all NTR from the beginning when the good friend fucked the MC's sister. From there, when the players yelled at the dev, he decided to make the game NTR free. There is no good friend in these games, it's always just shit that makes the game a living hell for NTR haters.
Genuine question: how is the sister in a non-incest game having sex with other guys (whether on-screen or not) NTR?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If you're not into Meera or Mina, the update is like 5 minutes long :KEK: . But then again, the game encourages the player to play the field a little bit before commiting to relatioships so most people probably still had some fun playing this update.
While I don't mind some Meera content probably one of the paths I want to expand on the most, after her whole drama bit and getting leaked , as I felt like it needed more content since last we saw her. Tho I was hoping for Kirara and Emily more , as they are my 2 favorites well i'll find out when I play the update later.

But if There is Mina content I have a reason to replay the game I never started her path on any of my saves. Just never got around to it

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
If you're not into Meera or Mina, the update is like 5 minutes long :KEK: . But then again, the game encourages the player to play the field a little bit before commiting to relatioships so most people probably still had some fun playing this update.
Well, the solution is very easy than. Make multiple saves. And you can play more and longer. Good luck!

Feb 20, 2024
Genuine question: how is the sister in a non-incest game having sex with other guys (whether on-screen or not) NTR?
Both MC and sister were attached to each other. Both loved each other more than sister and brother, until that "good friend" just came along and took her from the MC. At the same time, that asshole and MC had a fight at school and MC was expelled. Even though there was no incest planned in that game originally, Dev bowed to public pressure. The upcoming version is or should be NTR free and would have incest added. And we are talking about the Share of Sweet game.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: ann87ra and Kipling

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Both MC and sister were attached to each other. Both loved each other more than sister and brother, until that "good friend" just came along and took her from the MC. At the same time, that asshole and MC had a fight at school and MC was expelled. Even though there was no incest planned in that game originally, Dev bowed to public pressure. The upcoming version is or should be NTR free and would have incest added. And we are talking about the Share of Sweet game.
lol can you message the name of the game im kind of curious now

Reactions: flaviopaganini

BleachIT

Apr 26, 2021
how long was the wait for this update ? seemed very short. But i didn follow the progress so id be interessted to know how long the wait was

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes