VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.4] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
how long was the wait for this update ? seemed very short. But i didn follow the progress so id be interessted to know how long the wait was
think like 4-5 months or so. I'm hoping the next update will be a bit shorter since the dev was trying to do animations but along the way found out their PC couldn't handle it. So cutting out animations I hope for a bit of a quicker dev cycle

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
It did feel like a bit of a setup episode with the first full sex scene thrown in, it's setup potential conflict between Mina and Meera (Mina seemed rather worried about Meera finding MC in her apartment), the future party likely the set piece of the next episode or mainly the one after, the football captain suddenly appearing to ghost the cheerleading captain (we don't actually see him after the cheerleader asks us to speak to him so it might be more serious but I'm assuming ghosting for now) could that be because of her involvement with Fred?. MC's mom getting unwanted romantic attention from an as yet unknown person. The girls attempting to set up Fred despite his (currently casual) relationship with their captain, while not resolving anything from previous episodes, we still don't know for sure whether it was Fred's girlfriend who was throwing up at the end of ep 3, and if it was why? Was it pregnancy, hangover or something else?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't understand, there is no shortage of incest (or harem) games, why is there always this discussion in games that aren't?
Not really hard to understand, bro. The games that don't have, usually the girls in the family are hotter than the other girls. But if the dev would've switched the family models to one of the non-family, they'd still want the family. Why? Because we always want what we can't have. So, some devs even decide to make the family females ugly or obese or downright just completely unlikeable and they still want them. Ahahaha

It's a losing battle which always ends being the same reason: It's unobtainium.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Not really hard to understand, bro. The games that don't have, usually the girls in the family are hotter than the other girls. But if the dev would've switched the family models to one of the non-family, they'd still want the family. Why? Because we always want what we can't have. So, some devs even decide to make the family females ugly or obese or downright just completely unlikeable and they still want them. Ahahaha

It's a losing battle which always ends being the same reason: It's unobtainium.
In short, humanity at its best XD

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
oh, yeah, that one! I remember quitting it last time after 10 minutes or so, because the MC gave me serious Serial Killer vibes.
serialkiller.jpg
(I really hope, it's not a self insert:cry:)

but, it's summer and I'm bored, so lets try it again because, lets face it, nowadays there are way worse out there than serial killers! and those tags I can avoid.;)

Feb 20, 2024
It amazes me that some people are so freaked out by NTR. I'm not even picking on you or trying to say you're exaggerating
either. I don't like it either for what it's worth. I guess it's just that I thought it was a nerd rage thing but some people talk
about it like it really traumatizes them.
I was just replying to you in passing. It's kind of traumatic, because that shit ruins all the games. We who hate that shit don't make a fuss about it for nothing. Yet we are in the majority. Personally, I won't download a game if it has that shit, because it has too many useless renders that take too much time out of the game. If even one of those images appears on the screen I will delete the game. If the crap is avoidable, then in the worst case, we regulars will only get less than half of the game for ourselves and the rest will focus on the crap content. Too often you also see that the update doesn't update for us normal players at all, but focuses on that shit. That thing if anything raises anger.

The other thing is: I've never understood why any dev would want to ruin their game that way. Just because the dev himself likes it, doesn't mean it's a recipe for success. Usually that three letters will also bring an abandoned tag in the title pretty soon. Because the game just won't succeed. Every dev would like a little bit of money for the work they do too, but you can count on one hand the NTR games that produce and succeed. Personally I can't name any because that doesn't interest me even if none of them succeed.

Then there are those of us who will bump the whole dev and future games deep into the ignore list and only if he puts those shitty letters in one of his games. So one screw up and there is never a return.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
3 siblings and you can't fuck even one of them? Then what was the point of the MC even having siblings?
I think this game will also focus on the romantic relationships of the siblings, for example. The brother even already has a girlfriend. I understand why people who don't like NTR might be put off by this. This 'girlfriend' of the brother is already one less LI for the MC.

mr_starseed

Feb 9, 2021
I was just replying to you in passing. It's kind of traumatic, because that shit ruins all the games. We who hate that shit don't make a fuss about it for nothing. Yet we are in the majority. Personally, I won't download a game if it has that shit, because it has too many useless renders that take too much time out of the game. If even one of those images appears on the screen I will delete the game. If the crap is avoidable, then in the worst case, we regulars will only get less than half of the game for ourselves and the rest will focus on the crap content. Too often you also see that the update doesn't update for us normal players at all, but focuses on that shit. That thing if anything raises anger.

The other thing is: I've never understood why any dev would want to ruin their game that way. Just because the dev himself likes it, doesn't mean it's a recipe for success. Usually that three letters will also bring an abandoned tag in the title pretty soon. Because the game just won't succeed. Every dev would like a little bit of money for the work they do too, but you can count on one hand the NTR games that produce and succeed. Personally I can't name any because that doesn't interest me even if none of them succeed.

Then there are those of us who will bump the whole dev and future games deep into the ignore list and only if he puts those shitty letters in one of his games. So one screw up and there is never a return.
I hate sandbox VN's... you know what I don't do? Complain about it on posts that aren't sandbox games. Well actually I don't complain at all, because complaining about a game that has something you don't like in it, is stupid. Don't like the content? Don't play it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's always a bad sign if you say another man is a "good friend". Just like in another game where the dev from the beginning said the other guy is a good friend, but that game was all NTR from the beginning when the good friend fucked the MC's sister. From there, when the players yelled at the dev, he decided to make the game NTR free. There is no good friend in these games, it's always just shit that makes the game a living hell for NTR haters.
I've seen people complain about NTR, some of which I can understand.

I've seen one person complain about a game because it "felt" like it could have NTR even though it didn't.

Now i've seen you, complaining about a game because it has a friend in it.

That's just hilarious.

I can't even facepalm because that doesn't quite measure up to how dumb that post is. I feel that if your post was a person it would have dyed blue hair and be stood outside of a college shouting "reeeeeee" into the wind.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
it's like irl... I love my mom and sister, but I don't wanna fuck either of them :ROFLMAO:
At least make it optional. Don't wanna fuck your sister, daughter or whoever else = then don't choose to groom or seduce them and instead close their path or go the friendship route. Me and my sister already fucked and she even got the creampie she wanted (yolo= I'll try almost anything once just to see if I like it or not), to me I don't see why all the outrage about it when it's irl (nvm fictional, that's just a whole other level of stupid as fuck to me). Though I did probably ruin myself, since now all other pussy is 2nd best (at least so far). Mom? Eh gonna pass on that, not really attracted to fat ladies, one of those was enough while drunk and can't imagine doing that sober without the beer goggles.

Reactions: JapanLily

gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
I found some potential bugs with easy fixes and I'm unsure where to report them, so I'm posting them here.

Bug #1: There are some variables where I believe you meant `+=` instead of `=+`. The `+` symbol has no effect when used this way, essentially setting the variable's value to the target value.

For example, I found the line `$team_points = +3` at script.rpy line 6048.

An easy fix would be a regex replace of `=\s*\+(\d+)` with `+= $1`.
This seems to have worked for me.

Bug #2: I found the line `$catherine_points + 3` at script.rpy line 11130. I think an equals sign is missing, as the current statement does nothing. I ran a regex scan for similar issues and found none. (regex used: `\$\s*([\w_]+)\s*\+\s*(\d+)`)

Hope this helps.

Reactions: hawk784563
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes