Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Pretty good. I like the Carrylight/magicmuffin vids used for the milf (I renamed her Aunt lol). Morningpleasure, JessiJek and Miss impulse are good choices too.

Is there any pregnancy planned? can't wait for the next update

Reactions: Tukann
Jan 18, 2021
Not in the short term at least. I feel like it would be a nightmare to implement in a sandbox game.
Several popular sandbox games have successfully implemented some support for pregnancy, for the MC and/or NPCs. In some games the pregnancy can be brought to full term and eventually repeated (examples: Trials in Tainted Space, Free Cities pregmod, Young Maria, ...). In other games the pregnancy of the MC or NPC is mentioned but it is only resolved in the epilogue / end of the game, or planned to be added later (examples: The Company, College Daze, The Pills, ...). I do not know if it was a nightmare for them to implement that, but they managed. Maybe you could borrow some tricks from some of these games?

Side note: most of the games having full support for pregnancy also feature lactation (which could be related to your current avatar image) and for some reason, also optional incest. It looks like there is a significant overlap between several kinks...

Reactions: HillDweller

Dz40

Dec 17, 2021
- Get a surprise visit (bedroom, during vaginal sex, random).

what am I doing here

pls help

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
- Get a surprise visit (bedroom, during vaginal sex, random).

what am I doing here

pls help
literally as it said, once or twice a day when she is in her room ask for sex and there is a chance there will be a knock on the door.

Reactions: Tukann

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1937096

Overview:
You wake up from a coma after a car accident, the doctor informs you that your special juice is very precious. Life at home is about to become very different.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-27
Release Date: 2022-11-27
Developer: Tukann - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Game: Confined and Horny
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

[SUGESTION] Maybe that special cum would be potent too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes