Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
. I think that it would be better to use webm for all videos in the official game package so that everybody can get a decent video quality with a reasonable file size. Those who use devices that are not compatible with current web standards would be encouraged to play the game from mopoga (or other sites). Most of these users are anyway already playing from a w
From what I understand it is literally a matter of renaming the files, no codec/compression change involved, so supposedly no impact on quality or size.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I rarely enjoy html games but I liked this one. Nice characters and enjoyable scenes. A lot of small annoying things though.

Stat decay, rng and stat decreases because of failed rng are all horrible mechanics that do nothing but pad playing time with annoying grind. Also procedurally generated scenes might seem like a good idea in theory in practice it makes me want to rage quit too often. Skipping a few days to get the character I want in the location I want only for rng to show me not the scene/images I want but something different.

Last part could be way less annoying if there was an elaborate scene gallery but current version of it is quite scuffed. Not only its locked behind paywall it also presents like 5 options per character in some weird sequence that seems to change sometimes if my mind is not playing tricks on me. A gallery where you can choose any particular scene and any of its variations you want would be cool.

Navigation requires way too much scrolling down all the time. Dont know why would this be the case when you can fit all the navigational options on a generic full hd screen without any problems. There would be space left even to include hints to avoid making players click on its separate menu all the time.

Looking forward to next update. Hopefully later down the line there will be options for some name calling and rough stuff or something to maybe mix things up a bit.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Stat decay, rng and stat decreases because of failed rng are all horrible mechanics that do nothing but pad playing time with annoying grind.
I played the game A LOT, and I like those mechanics. For me they make the game feel more alive, and since there are scenes everywhere, and repeating an event is a few clicks away, you're not loosing much with a failed RNG. I find static scenes get boring real fast and I much prefer the lottery feeling of not knowing what you're going to get. Also makes the characters feel more alive as they get to decide too.

Also procedurally generated scenes might seem like a good idea in theory in practice it makes me want to rage quit too often. Skipping a few days to get the character I want in the location I want only for rng to show me not the scene/images I want but something different.
I can understand the frustration, and initially I went for a system where scene variations rotated one after the other each time you triggered the event, but I didn't like it. I'd much rather have random scene variations. It can get frustrating if you don't get the exact one you want, but when you finally do, it's much more gratifying IMO.

Last part could be way less annoying if there was an elaborate scene gallery but current version of it is quite scuffed. Not only its locked behind paywall it also presents like 5 options per character in some weird sequence that seems to change sometimes if my mind is not playing tricks on me. A gallery where you can choose any particular scene and any of its variations you want would be cool.
Gallery is barebones at the moment and is mainly there to give access to unique story events and patron preview scenes. Everything else is accessible in the sandbox. I have no plan of adding sandbox events to the gallery for now.

Navigation requires way too much scrolling down all the time. Dont know why would this be the case when you can fit all the navigational options on a generic full hd screen without any problems. There would be space left even to include hints to avoid making players click on its separate menu all the time.
Which browser are you using? Which device? The game is supposed to scroll down automatically with each action so there's supposed to be minimal scrolling involved. The UI is made specifically so the game is easy and enjoyable to play on phones in portrait mode, because I can't seem to find many games that look great on phones, and I hate playing in landscape mode. As a result, when playing on a desktop, there is some wasted space. I could make the design more "responsive", like sorting buttons in a grid, adding panels to the sides etc... but that would mean spending days fiddling with CSS and I'd much rather work on content for now.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I just cheat the RNG by making save before every action I think :ROFLMAO:, make a save at the start of any day:ROFLMAO: and one intermediary save throughout the day (either morning, afternoon or evening depending on the outcome of events), delete previous day save points when starting new day.

I hope the mechanic is still there, I just play the online version and did not download the game. Gallery is not a big issue for me because I could just download the game and looks at the game assets itself, and I also could search and download the full videos used in the scene (most if not all scenes are credited/linked to its source if I am not mistaken). Cheers.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I just cheat the RNG by making save before every action I think :ROFLMAO:, make a save at the start of any day:ROFLMAO: and one intermediary save throughout the day (either morning, afternoon or evening depending on the outcome of events), delete previous day save points when starting new day.

I hope the mechanic is still there, I just play the online version and did not download the game. Gallery is not a big issue for me because I could just download the game and looks at the game assets itself, and I also could search and download the full videos used in the scene (most if not all scenes are credited/linked to its source if I am not mistaken). Cheers.
The autosave triggers every time you're in the hallway, so if you get a fail and really want to retry immediately, loading the autosave will put you in the hallway right before entering the room.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Regarding the Night events, it comes of a bit weird that we sneak in and choose the option to masturbate while they're asleep, but are shown pictures of someone who's awake during that?
Personally I think it would make more sense for the picture to be of someone who's asleep, if possible.
Also feels a little lacking when it just ends with "You came" and that's it, having a gif/video along with it would be better.

I also have a question regarding one of the preview pictures.
1666827847281.png
I haven't been able to find or encounter an aunt character named Stephany. Is this a character or just Pam renamed and titled as aunt instead ?

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
How do you complete the tasks for when Pam is doing the laundry? I assume it's sometime when she's in the bathroom?

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I also have a question regarding one of the preview pictures.
View attachment 2126948
I haven't been able to find or encounter an aunt character named Stephany. Is this a character or just Pam renamed and titled as aunt instead ?
It's Pam renamed

the cheat code doesn't seem to work for me, is it just me?
Are you sure you're using version 0.5.1? Did you get the code from the Discord?

How do you complete the tasks for when Pam is doing the laundry? I assume it's sometime when she's in the bathroom?
Pam is doing the laundry in the bathroom in the afternoon some days in the week.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Being able to creampie the mother and not the sister is just rude. All family members should be able to be rightfully creampied at the same release (HA). I demand justice.

Jokes aside, it is a fun game, sometimes a bit repetitive, but a bit different comparing to other games on the incest niche, with a clean interface and no gamebreaking bugs that I noticed of. Dev also seems somewhat comunicative towards his fans. Definitely worthy of throwing a couple of cents to the dev.

Just a recomendation, while I pref incest members, having more characters on the game would definitely bring a bit more variety and decrease the feeling of repetitiveness in some events. And personally I do think, the more time you take to introduce them, the harder it will be to put in code. Unless this game was just a first experience in game development, which I would understand.

Reactions: pflicht and Tukann

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I played the game A LOT, and I like those mechanics. For me they make the game feel more alive, and since there are scenes everywhere, and repeating an event is a few clicks away, you're not loosing much with a failed RNG. I find static scenes get boring real fast and I much prefer the lottery feeling of not knowing what you're going to get. Also makes the characters feel more alive as they get to decide too.

I can understand the frustration, and initially I went for a system where scene variations rotated one after the other each time you triggered the event, but I didn't like it. I'd much rather have random scene variations. It can get frustrating if you don't get the exact one you want, but when you finally do, it's much more gratifying IMO.
I agree with everything here. Having played you first version the gameplay has improved significantly. Maybe people who haven't played without these system in place don't understand the contrast. There is much more variety so grinding is actually enjoyable now. You've balanced the stats and decay so it isn't as time consuming. Any every update you continue making little adjustments and improvements.

My advice for people who don't like it is to play more - you get quicker navigating for whatever you're looking for and now I don't even need to check the notes to see what to do next. And for Tukann thank you and please keep up the good work.

Reactions: Tukann
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes