HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Tukann
Do you plan to implement a punishment system?
Because this, "Provide them with Cabonalin on the regular, and you can stay home." has no consequences as of now if you do not provide them with it.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Tukann
Do you plan to implement a punishment system?
Because this, "Provide them with Cabonalin on the regular, and you can stay home." has no consequences as of now if you do not provide them with it.
Yes but it's not high on the list of priorities.

Reactions: HorizonD

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Are there specific circumstances regarding triggering the " Get a surprise visit" situations for both of them?
I've tried napping in the room all day, for several days but can't seem to figure out. Also tried visiting them, but can't trigger it. Is it related to the nurse or a threesome between them?

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Mr. Milk

> Changed the build version naming for no other reason than I don't want to reach 1.0 too soon (probably should have thought of that earlier)

are you aware that you can have a version 0.9, 0.10, 0.11 etc.?

in semantic versioning, you typically have [major release].[minor release].[fix]

you increment the fix when you don't add features functionality, just fixing stuff. like a bug.

you increment the minor version and reset the fix to 0 when you add new stuff, but don't break old stuff.

you increment the major version and reset the minor and fix to 0 when you wreck everything and break backwards compatibility.

hth

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Are there specific circumstances regarding triggering the " Get a surprise visit" situations for both of them?
I've tried napping in the room all day, for several days but can't seem to figure out. Also tried visiting them, but can't trigger it. Is it related to the nurse or a threesome between them?
The notebook says what you have to do to trigger the event. If it says "(bedroom, during anal sex, random)", you have to have anal sex with her in her bedroom until the event triggers. It's completely random, might take 1 try or 10.
Dear Mr. Milk

> Changed the build version naming for no other reason than I don't want to reach 1.0 too soon (probably should have thought of that earlier)

are you aware that you can have a version 0.9, 0.10, 0.11 etc.?

in semantic versioning, you typically have [major release].[minor release].[fix]

you increment the fix when you don't add features functionality, just fixing stuff. like a bug.

you increment the minor version and reset the fix to 0 when you add new stuff, but don't break old stuff.

you increment the major version and reset the minor and fix to 0 when you wreck everything and break backwards compatibility.

hth
Makes sense. Will do that going forward.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So came back to play again but, WHY THE HELL NEW STOP AT THE HIGHLIGHT BAR IT A FAILED EVER TIME

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Changed the build version naming for no other reason than I don't want to reach 1.0 too soon (probably should have thought of that earlier)
Not that this is super important but it's pretty common practice to have minor versions go to double-digits (or even triple) if you're not ready for a major version. Ex: v0.9.0 goes to v0.10.0, v0.11.0, etc.

But you can obviously do whatever the hell you want lol

Reactions: Tukann

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
On a iPad Air and the Aloha browser
Just tried on Aloha browser on Android and the CSS is completely broken. I'm not planning on adding support for this particular browser unless the issue also happens on other browsers.

I would advise using Chrome or Firefox. Most Chromium-based browsers should work fine too.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Just tried on Aloha browser on Android and the CSS is completely broken. I'm not planning on adding support for this particular browser unless the issue also happens on other browsers.

I would advise using Chrome or Firefox. Most Chromium-based browsers should work fine too.
for me they don’t show on those browsers, Aloha is only one that will play videos, also mostly play on it the only site that works on

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Says im supposed to get a surprise visit from cassy in bedroom or during anal and random. but when i go to my room and just keep waiting. nothing happens. I also gave her anal and nothing happened but realized that drops her lust so i just kept waiting in my room and nothing happens.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Says im supposed to get a surprise visit from cassy in bedroom or during anal and random. but when i go to my room and just keep waiting. nothing happens. I also gave her anal and nothing happened but realized that drops her lust so i just kept waiting in my room and nothing happens.
It's a random occurrence while having anal sex with her, keep trying. I will clarify the quest description.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
for me they don’t show on those browsers, Aloha is only one that will play videos, also mostly play on it the only site that works on
This is apparently due to the webm format not being supported. The dev at Mopoga.com converted all videos to mp4 which seems to fix the issue. I will do the same for future versions. For now if you are using an iOS device please use the version hosted on Mopoga.

Jan 18, 2021
This is apparently due to the webm format not being supported. The dev at Mopoga.com converted all videos to mp4 which seems to fix the issue. I will do the same for future versions. For now if you are using an iOS device please use the version hosted on Mopoga.

I think that it would be a bad idea to convert the modern webm format to the inferior mp4 format. This would mean that all users who download Elixir of Life would have to suffer from larger file sizes, or lower quality, or both. Webm generally offers a better size/quality tradeoff than mp4.

All modern browsers support webm, except on some iOS devices. I think that it would be better to use webm for all videos in the official game package so that everybody can get a decent video quality with a reasonable file size. Those who use devices that are not compatible with current web standards would be encouraged to play the game from mopoga (or other sites). Most of these users are anyway already playing from a web site instead of downloading and installing the game locally.

Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes