xl94q

Nov 5, 2019
Error: <<cc>>: error within widget code (Error: <<randomOrder>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function))

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Error: <<cc>>: error within widget code (Error: <<randomOrder>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.optionContent.replaceAll is not a function))
what device/browser? when does this occur?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know the patreon code but if you open the index.html and search for

"return hash === 7241331960769069;"

change:
return hash === 7241331960769069;
to
return true;

and you don't have to enter the patreon code anymore
How do I do this?

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019

change:
to
return true;

Amazing - works perfectly! Thank you for this. :)

NekoRush Open the index.html file using Notepad or Notepad++ and follow the instructions given above.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Why don't some developers focus on one game instead of two or even more...?
Yeah, that's a rhetorical question because we all know the answer....

Apr 24, 2022
Anyone has links for the videos from where OPs pics 1, 8 & 15 are taken from?
You can go directly to the sources by clicking the links underneath the various images and videos that appear throughout the game, but video 1 is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
video 8 is
and video 15 is

Reactions: Henry73au

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018

change:
to
return true;

Annoyingly god mode still caps your odds passing of some dialog choices at 90%...

If you also replace all occurences of "if _success" with "if true", it will mean you can't fail. This does have a consequence of making you succeed on things like sneaking even if you intentionally fail. I think the masturbation fails still work though... You can always reverse it by replacing "if true" with "if _success" again, if needed.

There might be a more delicate way of doing this, but this worked and makes the late/end-game much more tolerable. Ctrl+f in notepad++, use replace feature to replace all

Also is there no in-game way to change your name??? Lol, you can do the same replace to $player.name (it's been a bit since I changed it, I think that was the name) to whatever you want your character to be called to change it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simulacrum29
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes