Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
115958.png

I was able to reproduce the exact same issue on a 2020 version of Chrome. This had to do with a javascript function not being compatible with older browsers.

120215.png

Any browser version in red here will produce the same issue. I'll see if I can do a hotfix for those.

Grump1717

Apr 3, 2022
how do i get the surprise visit even ive spent ages trying to get it with max affection/lust and tried everything i can think of but i cant get it

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'm at the point where I can have 60 max stats with Stepmom, and no matter I seem to do I can't max out both lust and affection. then keep going down. What do I do?

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I'm at the point where I can have 60 max stats with Stepmom, and no matter I seem to do I can't max out both lust and affection. then keep going down. What do I do?
Just do chores to raise her affection, lust raises automatically while you're not doing lewd stuff with her at that point

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Just do chores to raise her affection, lust raises automatically while you're not doing lewd stuff with her at that point
Yeah, she finally "leveled up"

BTW, am I ever gonna get to have sex with more than these 3 same characters? Already finished with the nurse, and I'm hoping that I'll have more than stepmom and stepsister.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Yeah, she finally "leveled up"

BTW, am I ever gonna get to have sex with more than these 3 same characters? Already finished with the nurse, and I'm hoping that I'll have more than stepmom and stepsister.
Just keep playing

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes