yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ElixirOfLife-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dagoraath

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Elixir of Life v0.9

- New Akiko scenes
- New nurse scenes
- Performance improvements
- More contextual actions with Pam and Cassy in their bedrooms
- Rewritten some scenes
- Replaced some clips
- Replaced some pictures
- Typo fixes
- Bug fixes

Professional Milk Producer Tier and above:
- Updated gallery

Industrial Milk Producer Tier and above:
- Beach Escapade: new Cassy scene

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I can confirm the same issue Tukann . Save attached
EDIT: Having said that, if I take that very save, and I peep on the sister on the shower and fap, suddenly I have the 3 bottles when Espinosa comes to collect, but if I go swimming for example, I have 0

Reactions: Kai98 and evelelf

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I can confirm the same issue Tukann . Save attached
EDIT: Having said that, if I take that very save, and I peep on the sister on the shower and fap, suddenly I have the 3 bottles when Espinosa comes to collect, but if I go swimming for example, I have 0
It seems if you do a chore or go swimming just before the nurse comes to collect, the event fires twice. If you do any other action the event is fired once, as it should. I'll try and fix this. Thanks for the report.

les8911

Nov 15, 2018
Im trying to caught both while masturbating at night but they both are ALWAYS asleep... every day of the week

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
I know no one cares however this is something I felt that should be pointed out. This game isn't bad, I do wish there was some continuity in the videos. At one point the milf is a blonde with boobs, next time you see her she is a brunette that is flat chested, this is repeated by all characters, you never know what they are going to look like. Find a couple of actresses you like and stick with them. That I have to say is the only negative in the game development side. Other than that, I enjoy this game.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes