jobroskie

Dec 11, 2019
OK so I know its not only this game but a lot of others, but when I see version 0.10 I think "of this person hasn't done anything" because 0.1 and 0.10 are the exact same number. I wish more devs would start their games at 0.01 if they play on actually supporting them so that the number system makes sense

/rant

oscarozy

May 17, 2023
OK so I know its not only this game but a lot of others, but when I see version 0.10 I think "of this person hasn't done anything" because 0.1 and 0.10 are the exact same number. I wish more devs would start their games at 0.01 if they play on actually supporting them so that the number system makes sense

/rant
Semantic versioning isn't a floating point number. has more details.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hint for Pam says to catch her in the bathroom in the afternoon but she's never there then.
1684485420412.png

Events with other characters presume that the MC has had events with her that I've never seen: Cassy says that Pam told her about the MC's condition, but the MC hasn't even told Pam yet.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Hint for Pam says to catch her in the bathroom in the afternoon but she's never there then.
View attachment 2633080

Events with other characters presume that the MC has had events with her that I've never seen: Cassy says that Pam told her about the MC's condition, but the MC hasn't even told Pam yet.
Looking at her schedule, she's in the bathroom in the afternoon on wednesdays and thursdays. I'll look into the event discrepancy, thanks for the report.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Looking at her schedule, she's in the bathroom in the afternoon on wednesdays and thursdays. I'll look into the event discrepancy, thanks for the report.
No worries. Cassy also mentions something about Pam injuring her wrist or something in the same event, which hadn't happened either.

I think I'll take a break from this for a while. Grind, RNG, and the lack of a back button already put up something of a barrier. Add to that minigames and unclear event progression and I struggle to enjoy the result. Maybe I'll get back into it at some point.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Anyone get the Akiko random pool scene, I can't seem to get it and I have been retrying on the same save for a long time.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
To be fair most devs do whatever the hell they want XD

So this having an actual flow to version number is refreshing.

meanwhile some other games be like "V1.0" for first demo release.

Reactions: LokiSalmon

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Similarly, for those who don't grasp semantic versioning: Are May 1st and May 10th the same day? Not writing a leading zero doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Tukann Gonna be honest man, the new changes make this almost unplayable on PC.

The images are just so small, and seeing all the wasted space and knowing what it used to be is well annoying :S

Like, look at this:
1684523138176.png

Feels like this ngl:
1684523202726.png

Scenes are great... when you can properly view them, but it is all locked into that small width window.

Here is previous build for comparison:
1684523343558.png

As you can see images are larger, and viewable.
Although honestly, I would still give the option for them to be larger. (since the scene images still be kinda small).

Reactions: Rexaureus and Boi

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Tukann Gonna be honest man, the new changes make this almost unplayable on PC.

The images are just so small, and seeing all the wasted space and knowing what it used to be is well annoying :S

Like, look at this:
View attachment 2634290

Feels like this ngl:
View attachment 2634297

Scenes are great... when you can properly view them, but it is all locked into that small width window.

Here is previous build for comparison:
View attachment 2634304

As you can see images are larger, and viewable.
Although honestly, I would still give the option for them to be larger. (since the scene images still be kinda small).
What screen resolution is that?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes