Nov 20, 2022
To increase window width:
1. Open the index.html in notepad.
2. Search for "max-width:400px".
3. Delete the line or change it to something bigger.

There is another for images called "max-height:500px" if they are too small.

It is fairly simple to change UI elements in html games.
Right click inspect the box and mess with the css until you're happy with how things look.
Notice the crossed out "max-width" element below. Firefox at least allow to change it directly from the DevTools.
1684526339180.png

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Tukann The femaleLine widget is not being used accurately:

e.g.

Code:
<<femaleLine "Doctor Marshall: This substance has a lot of potential to cure various diseases, and has already been used with success to @@.important;produce vaccines for various viruses@@...">>
instead of the correct:

Code:
<<femaleLine "Doctor Marshall" "This substance has a lot of potential to cure various diseases, and has already been used with success to @@.important;produce vaccines for various viruses@@...">>
This only behaves (for now) differently in one scene:

1684586628305.png

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Tukann The femaleLine widget is not being used accurately:

e.g.

Code:
<<femaleLine "Doctor Marshall: This substance has a lot of potential to cure various diseases, and has already been used with success to @@.important;produce vaccines for various viruses@@...">>
instead of the correct:

Code:
<<femaleLine "Doctor Marshall" "This substance has a lot of potential to cure various diseases, and has already been used with success to @@.important;produce vaccines for various viruses@@...">>
This only behaves (for now) differently in one scene:

View attachment 2636256
Yes, this is a mistake, will be fixed in the next update, thanks for pointing it out.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
use Ctrl + '+/-' to adjust.
That doesn't fix the issue... with that the other ui content because too large. (also you can just use scroll wheel :p )

Not to mention, if the images are shrunk (i.e. made smaller cause of the UI) then they would become more pixelated as a result, than if they were simply made larger UI wise.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I'll look into using the space better on desktop at some point.
Agree with the others here. The changes have fundamentally broken the experience, you should roll back the CSS changes and think again.

GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
open index.html in a text editor and search for
setup.def = function(){
let hash = setup.cyrb53(setup.getVar("zzz"));

then change "return hash = xxxxxxx;"
to "return true;"
Is fixed? i don't find the return hash

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Agree with the others here. The changes have fundamentally broken the experience, you should roll back the CSS changes and think again.
I fixed the CSS for 0.10 for Desktop. Strange, thought I'd already posted it

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ElixirOfLife-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
I respect the decision to know where you want to prioritize your efforts. I always appreciate being kept in the loop with decisions like this rather than just bouncing from one failed project to the next like some devs do. Considering how your models look in Confined and Horny, I think a redo of this game with new 3D CG's would be cool! Best of luck Tukann!

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
I have found the prophet!
Demoness_Kiss Aug 5, 2022
"dude...a second game? you barely started your first one...and that game has barely two scenes for each update..."
Tukann Aug 5, 2022 Reply
"I have a lot of free time."
Tukann July 14, 2023 Adandoned
"Why? Working on two games at the same time isn't as sustainable as I thought it was. I believe it will be more productive to focus on one game."

I read the post by Demoness_Kiss earlier today only to come back now and see the game abandoned. Had to share the moment.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes