• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't get why asking people to ask for genres if you already have a general idea of what you're going to include. Just write them down in the genre/dev notes and avoid all the pointless spam and repeated questions

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There is no 3 games at once. UTM and Elleria are my only and sole focus. Elleria is heading for Steam after several larger updates. If you're talking about Strings of Fate, that is put on hold due to precise reason of Steam. Can't monetize HS2 now can we? Sadly that is, given the amount of money I sank into it. But no point in crying over spilled milk, or some such shit anyway.

Also, heavily important fact, is that Elleria was made as substitute for Strings of Fate. Given how many people actually enjoyed that one, so I decided this is the best I can do for them, rather than have em wait for me to go back to SoF.
So do we have to play SoF before Elleria to understand the game world or something?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
There is no 3 games at once. UTM and Elleria are my only and sole focus. Elleria is heading for Steam after several larger updates. If you're talking about Strings of Fate, that is put on hold due to precise reason of Steam. Can't monetize HS2 now can we? Sadly that is, given the amount of money I sank into it. But no point in crying over spilled milk, or some such shit anyway.

Also, heavily important fact, is that Elleria was made as substitute for Strings of Fate. Given how many people actually enjoyed that one, so I decided this is the best I can do for them, rather than have em wait for me to go back to SoF.
So, does that mean Omerta and Eden Prime are both abandoned and SoF is on hold?

Reactions: Issikka

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I don't get why asking people to ask for genres if you already have a general idea of what you're going to include. Just write them down in the genre/dev notes and avoid all the pointless spam and repeated questions
I could, then again I also don't mind separating ten seconds of my life to reply people who ask me in normal fashion.

So do we have to play SoF before Elleria to understand the game world or something?
No, not even close. Elleria is a custom made world, working on it from scratch. You can see some sentence here and there, which I put for sake of meme. Aka "Hey, you're finally awake."

Other than that, this is entirely separate matter. I just made it in style of SoF, aka protagonist isn't a hero. Rather he is a villain / about to be anyhow.

Included the fantasy elements of SoF etc. But this is entirely different.

So, does that mean Omerta and Eden Prime are both abandoned and SoF is on hold?
Omerta and Eden prime will be reworked in DAZ. I can't do shit with HS2 on Steam. SoF on hold yes, this acting as replacement for it.

Do we have monster sex?? :devilish:
View attachment 3316721
Thank you so much for the fantasy game
Renders are nice, hope the plot is good too.
No, sadly. The main character doesn't like sharing his women. And given as he isn't a monster himself, not that kind of a monster anyways, I'm afraid not. Sorry buddy.

Aug 26, 2023
No, sadly. The main character doesn't like sharing his women. And given as he isn't a monster himself, not that kind of a monster anyways, I'm afraid not. Sorry buddy.
I didn't say anything about sharing, just monster stuff. (Maybe with womens not involved with mc??)
Its a crime to have fantasy world without monster sex:ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside its a nice looking game with beautiful renders. Good luck(y)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I didn't say anything about sharing, just monster stuff. (Maybe with side LI's)
Its a crime to have fantasy world without monster sex:ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside its a nice looking game with beautiful renders. Good luck(y)
I mean regarding side LI's and what not. I suppose Elleria contains demons, so if you count having bangable demons as monster sex. Then sure I guess? That part is present.

Or... if you see dark elves as monsters or something.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
short as hell but sets a good tone and solid renders.... grammar seems awkward in places
[D&D Player]BURN THE DAMNED TROLL BEFORE IT GETS UP MORON[/D&D Player]
damned shame about strings

I can already see harem end will be the only true end
Dont suppose we'll be mind controlling anyone?

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes