3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
You can use unren and select enable quick save then pressing the f5 key will make a quick save.
what is "unren" I seen lots of people mentioning about this but I don't know anything about it and how to use it :WaitWhat:

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah it's a piece of shit. But recovering slowly. First few days were the worst.
It always is. I've had it 4 times. The first and 4th times were the worst. Third time was a cakewalk, but that one hung around for over a month.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If COVID i caught doesnt kill me. Otherwise its gonna say abandoned on my tomb stone. :Kappa:
Next month I'm hoping. Wanna fully recover from Covid first. Or at least as long as I can sit with few pills il be alright.
Oh, didn't know you caught Covid.
Sorry to hear that and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Game devs are people too, and their health should always come first.
Don't feel pressured to release the update next month, and prioritize on fully healing first even if it takes longer.

When you're ready to come back, we will be waiting to continue these adventures.;)

Aug 7, 2024
I must say, based as fuck to use the king Baldwin iv speech. Plus, the MC gets some nice drip with the mask later on, good touch.

Last edited:

nospamwanted

Jan 24, 2022
You could. Though no need to be a subscriber/purchase. If you want CH1 which is free as it is. If someone wants to play it, and they want MAC build for it, I'll make it and upload it for them. No issue whatsoever. As long as they ask me and they want it.

On other hand, it will be available on Steam for Win/Mac/Linux as it is.

And if you are grabbing it from Itch.io at current state, but you're a Mac user... same thing. Just gotta reach out to me and I'll get back to you with it. :shrug:
I bought it on Itch, just un-rpa it and ran it in renpy itself (so you can just run the windows/linux version on your mac that way). Works for most games.
->

Reactions: Merlin-Magic

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Interesting so far, far too many examples of bad code not finding the MC's (re)name and using the default name, especially in the guild hall segment where you meet the guild master. This definitely needs looking at. Also unsure if you are specifically phrasing things differently or if it is a language issue, if the latter then that is also something that really needs fixing before it gets to Steam. Even for 'old English' as such, it's not natural and very much like a non-native speaker would write at times. However, as said, this may be intentional.

I like what there is so far though, keep up the great work.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Interesting so far, far too many examples of bad code not finding the MC's (re)name and using the default name, especially in the guild hall segment where you meet the guild master. This definitely needs looking at. Also unsure if you are specifically phrasing things differently or if it is a language issue, if the latter then that is also something that really needs fixing before it gets to Steam. Even for 'old English' as such, it's not natural and very much like a non-native speaker would write at times. However, as said, this may be intentional.

I like what there is so far though, keep up the great work.
Not a mistake in terma of language. Thanks mate, will do.

Honestly never noticed this.
Or do you mean when they call him Magnus, because that is his family name regardless of you renaming him.
And there's the answer for second part, not a coding issue.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes