3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Yes but only if you become a subscriber and ask the dev for it
It's actually impossible to be a subscriber.
However, you can learn to make your own mac builds instead of asking the developer to make one.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
It's actually impossible to be a subscriber.
However, you can learn to make your own mac builds instead of asking the developer to make one.
You could. Though no need to be a subscriber/purchase. If you want CH1 which is free as it is. If someone wants to play it, and they want MAC build for it, I'll make it and upload it for them. No issue whatsoever. As long as they ask me and they want it.

On other hand, it will be available on Steam for Win/Mac/Linux as it is.

And if you are grabbing it from Itch.io at current state, but you're a Mac user... same thing. Just gotta reach out to me and I'll get back to you with it. :shrug:

• Crown
Reactions: Zemax

666billy666

Oct 9, 2021
You could. Though no need to be a subscriber/purchase. If you want CH1 which is free as it is. If someone wants to play it, and they want MAC build for it, I'll make it and upload it for them. No issue whatsoever. As long as they ask me and they want it.

On other hand, it will be available on Steam for Win/Mac/Linux as it is.

And if you are grabbing it from Itch.io at current state, but you're a Mac user... same thing. Just gotta reach out to me and I'll get back to you with it. :shrug:
Do you have a timeframe for when you expect to have this on steam?

NaruNaru1

May 20, 2019
Question - how the elf went scouting and missed the dragon. She has 190 years of experience and improved eyesight and hearing.
An interesting concept of the gods. Some gods may be different depending on the worldview of the believer. Iris can be both the Goddess of the Night and the Moon, depending on the believer. Inara can be one of her incarnations. Different cults worship the same god.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Question - how the elf went scouting and missed the dragon. She has 190 years of experience and improved eyesight and hearing.
An interesting concept of the gods. Some gods may be different depending on the worldview of the believer. Iris can be both the Goddess of the Night and the Moon, depending on the believer. Inara can be one of her incarnations. Different cults worship the same god.
Element of surprise and fear really, didn't expect it, but didn't react accordingly on sighting either. Not everyone has balls of steel, or balls at all for that matter.

That is true actually yeah, I went for something diff when it comes to concept of religion and gods.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Elleria's arrival on Steam was inevitable. They took a long time reviewing it because they were playing the game and enjoying it.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes