3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Is it an outcome from a relationship the MC can have?
Well one relationship he MUST have, otherwise Vader couldn't say; "Luke... I... am your father." *Insert intensive breathing here.*

Also given the fact it is a harem, it goes without saying he shoves it in multiple places really. :LUL:

Why does it feel like this game won't have a happy ending.
Curious claim, can I ask what made you get that idea? I'm genuinely curious.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well one relationship he MUST have, otherwise Vader couldn't say; "Luke... I... am your father." *Insert intensive breathing here.*

Also given the fact it is a harem, it goes without saying he shoves it in multiple places really. :LUL:

Curious claim, can I ask what made you get that idea? I'm genuinely curious.
It just seems like the MC is supposed to die to save everyone else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
It just seems like the MC is supposed to die to save everyone else.
Ah, no, I wouldn't say that. He is extremely stubborn, and certainly wouldn't kick the bucket so easily. Especially when he has grander purpose ahead of him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Havik79

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Damn, so chapter 3 is already almost here?
Uh. Honestly, it was done approximately a week ago. But as I'm on a spree, I've decided to keep pumping it up with content.

On top of that, prologue had a second pass. (Flow, Typos, Grammar corrections. Old English kicked out.) Same goes for whole Chapter I as well.

There is still Chapter II on list to do the same, so, uh, yeah. There's quite a workload on this one. As Chapter III has more action then any other updates, also takes a while to deal with all SFX obtaining, effects and what not.

But, yeah, very close!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Awesome. You're pumping them out fast. Glad I'm here for it.
Yeah, doing my best anyways. COVID screwed with me for a while, so it delayed several updates. Gotta make up for it.

I know, COVID. As the guy in update said.. :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

B3Stick.png

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Oh shit dwarves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something of the sort! :LUL:

Hammerdeep clan dwarves are nothing different from, example, Dáin Ironfoot from The Hobbit movies. Aka "Let's give these bastards a good hammering!"

Very impatient, stubborn, and certainly not giving a fuck about some Elven princesses. :LUL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlowGoesSlow

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

"Listen here, young man, you haven't had enough porridge this morning to talk like that. I'm not sure what the fancy dagger you have is for; I presume it's to peel your grapes? If you were of any use, you wouldn't be drunk in a tavern. But that's besides the point." - "I warned you not to make me repeat myself, and you just made me do it."

( Brawl is bound to happen from time to time, even in Elleria! )

View attachment PreviewBrawl-2-ezgif.com-resize-video.mp4

nospamwanted

Jan 24, 2022
Well, I'm happy that Lyria is back. I tend to be a bit loyal to the first Li of a game, and got rather 'fond' of her (story wise). It would be a shame if we lost her (but that's just my two cents).
And no, I would not change her, but it's nice to see tension between the two and what's going to happen.
For now I like her the most.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well, I'm happy that Lyria is back. I tend to be a bit loyal to the first Li of a game, and got rather 'fond' of her (story wise). It would be a shame if we lost her (but that's just my two cents).
And no, I would not change her, but it's nice to see tension between the two and what's going to happen.
For now I like her the most.
Unless you suddenly become fond of Dragon Mommy.

Reactions: nospamwanted
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes