3.70 star(s) 23 Votes
May 31, 2020
That is perfectly fine, I understand this.

We all seek different games with different purposes in mind, nothing wrong there bud. All I can say is sorry to hear that, but not much I can do about that at present day and time.

Once again, it is on the list, but the list is long.
As long as it's on the list... suppose I'll settle for that... I'll just add it to my wishlist and purchase it when available and hope the list so complete by the time I get around playing it... Thanks... Hopefully strings of fate will appear there sooner rather than later too...or else I might just say you are a big tease in terms of developing one of the finest games storywise but put them on hold....which is more cruel than an abandoned tag
:ROFLMAO:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
As long as it's on the list... suppose I'll settle for that... I'll just add it to my wishlist and purchase it when available and hope the list so complete by the time I get around playing it... Thanks... Hopefully strings of fate will appear there sooner rather than later too...or else I might just say you are a big tease in terms of developing one of the finest games storywise but put them on hold....which is more cruel than an abandoned tag
:ROFLMAO:
Appear? On Steam? Never. Can't do that. Copyright.

Will I at some point in the future go back to it, out of boredom and nostalgia? Very heavily possible I'd say.

Believe me when I say I miss HS2 as engine, whish Illusion wasn't a cunt.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Dwarves have joined the chat...
:gimli2:

View attachment 4122892
Is that the Manticore Outfit ? This isn't on steam is it ? I just founds out that using any Assets from different games is ok as long as your not gaining any profits from it but if this is on Steam and CDPR sees that outfit it can fall under copyright....

Here's to hoping it stays under the radar

Reactions: Mystic

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It was not bad, it certainly had an interesting story and good quality, but I found it to be disappointing as it went on it felt like it should have been the whole first chapter just us, Lyria was just discarded like used tissues, and felt like she was only brought back due to whinging supporters, bring her back fuck her, then spend zero time at all trying to fix the relationship, like 6 winters which I assume means years, say we love her than just throw her away and then be all, meh whatever when she turns up.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Is that the Manticore Outfit ? This isn't on steam is it ? I just founds out that using any Assets from different games is ok as long as your not gaining any profits from it but if this is on Steam and CDPR sees that outfit it can fall under copyright....

Here's to hoping it stays under the radar
Its called The Beast Slayer, an armor available on DAZ Market. Inspired no doubt by Witcher outfit, but inspired and being ripped out of their game is two different things.

Not like I don't have Interactive License for it either way, and if they mind it, (which I will heavily doubt) they'd tell me about it and I'd remove it. ( Hell, I even have 3D Printing License for it. ) :KEK:

Though that ain't gonna happen.

It was not bad, it certainly had an interesting story and good quality, but I found it to be disappointing as it went on it felt like it should have been the whole first chapter just us, Lyria was just discarded like used tissues, and felt like she was only brought back due to whinging supporters, bring her back fuck her, then spend zero time at all trying to fix the relationship, like 6 winters which I assume means years, say we love her than just throw her away and then be all, meh whatever when she turns up.
Hey, I did give you all a dog in return. I mean... what's the difference between Lyria and a dog anyhow? Minus the sex part. :LUL:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well, I guess that summed up how much you care about your game.
I care about my game, very much so for that matter. If I didn't I'd not bother spending 12 hours a day on it.

But Lyria's character is not the game, not the plot. It is very simple friend. I take her out of equation and the world keeps spinning, you made it sound like she is gravity addition to a planet. Its just a single character.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, and you made it seem like she was important when you made us say we love her, that is the problem, who in your life do you tell you love them and they are not important?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yes, and you made it seem like she was important when you made us say we love her, that is the problem, who in your life do you tell you love them and they are not important?
Love is not based on simply -- "I love you." and then you wrap up till the end times. I believe love includes a lot of different elements, we have different perceptions and viewpoints on the subject.

I'd rather leave someone I love, then to drag them into a hell hole with me. Not much of a ''love'' if I don't want what is best for them, is it now?

Love comes in many shapes and forms, not just I love you and then we banged. And then we keep on banging. May as well get a hooker man.

I believe it is already stated in the game on that subject, and that is how main char felt about it. He wanted to spare the woman from a heartbreaking road, not drag her into it. THAT... is love.

Not giving a fuck is the opposite. And love isn't always sunshine and flowers, it can be a bitter thing.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ok, but we still did end up bringing her into a hell hole, so why not try and patch things up.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ok, but we still did end up bringing her into a hell hole, so why not try and patch things up.
Well, technically, she brought herself. And imposed her own will on the guy. He simply felt responsible for her.

She just pushed her own wants and needs onto the guy, and he's supposed to snap his fingers and accept it all? Doubtful.

Also, do please keep in mind, her being even present at all is due to loud voices in my head that impacted what I write and do. And that will not happen again.

Either way, not sure what else I can say... or rather I don't wanna say anything else on the subject. As long as it is about Lyria, I'm done.

I'm sorry you got disappointed however, and I'm sorry you dislike it if that means anything to you. But not much else I can say or do for you friend.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No that is fine, thank you for trying to explain things, this has helped me make more sense on the matter, I admit I am partly to blame, I assumed with the first chapters she was more important than she is.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
No that is fine, thank you for trying to explain things, this has helped me make more sense on the matter, I admit I am partly to blame, I assumed with the first chapters she was more important than she is.
That's alright, at least you were interested in learning about the situation, and not instantly crucifying me. So thanks for that.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Would it be fair to assume given she is in the banner, that Elvria would return?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Would it be fair to assume given she is in the banner, that Elvria would return?
Don't take promotional art into consideration of the plot, is what I'd advise when it comes to games.

I mean I don't showcase all the characters on banner, that doesn't mean there are no new ones up and coming. But yeah.. Elvira ought to be around and about.

Granted, not as quick. And even when she pops up, fair warning, she does get her ass beat. But she does eventually join the wagon.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
He didn't bring her in. She tracked him down and made it clear she isn't leaving. He can always kill her if that will make you feel better about it.

The MC is set on a path that goes against everything she knows, feels and thinks to be true and just. His Patron is the embodiment of EVIL as far as she is concerned. There isn't anything to patch up. It's not a simple misunderstanding or difference of opinion on what to have for dinner. His path is a fundamental insult to and violation of everything that makes her who she is as an individual and an Elf. You can't "fix her" or change her enough to ever make her cool with what is planned. He knows that already. It's why he didn't look for her or want her around at all.

Mystic brought her back against his better judgement because of the "we want elf pussy" pleadings. He's given what was asked for and now those who wanted are not happy with the obvious outcome of those pleadings. The story as written made it clear this was no place for her in his future if people gave any attention to scenes other than kissy kissy fucky fucky scenes.

Not to be an ass Havik but, I've read enough of your posts in other threads to know you're smart enough to see and understand that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Don't take promotional art into consideration of the plot, is what I'd advise when it comes to games.

I mean I don't showcase all the characters on banner, that doesn't mean there are no new ones up and coming. But yeah.. Elvira ought to be around and about.

Granted, not as quick. And even when she pops up, fair warning, she does get her ass beat. But she does eventually join the wagon.
As a rule I don't which is why I asked if she was going back, but good to know.

satirious
I appreciate what you said, but Mystic cleared things up, and I do not wish to derile the conversation, so thanks but I am not going to keep going.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes