kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I have the feeling our hero is gona have to get a bigger cart.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, thanks to Mystic we lost him, forever deep into the realm of Handholding, noosebumps, headpats and forehead kisses...:cry::cry:
My bad mate.

i see elf, i click download. i'm but a simple man.
That's kinda racist, what about demons and dragons? :LUL:

Opps, it is too. My mistake. TY for pointing it out.
Just seems weird for them to use surname in that situation then.
Maybe, maybe not. I have no answer to that myself honestly. But I'll probably change is so she uses first name. It is hardly a problem.

I have the feeling this dude is gona have to get a bigger cart.
Dragon will suffice, they're tough. Can carry ppl on their back. And they're faster than horses!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ah, that reminds me...

1. Me: Adds additional conversation that shines light on previous fade to black scenes between Aria and Eliot. Eliot speaks on what Eris spoke and eventually wants from him in the whole fade to black conversation.

2. People: Rate 2 stars commence BLARGH BLARGH We don't know what main char is supposed to do?

3. Me:

wtf-joe-pesci.gif Reminded why I had 4 months of peace and quiet, cause the game wasn't leaked here and shouldn't ever be. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Slashdotz

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Why the dialogue is always vague. The world feels so empty and the codex contains only few.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Less vague as time proceeds, hold onto your seatbelt.

Well I add stuff onto codex depending on how important I believe stuff is, but it is true I've shared little love towards it in last few updates. I'll deal with it.

And no, they didn't spawn. It was a trip. Of course I just didn't render the whole thing because that'd be a waste of time. Long story short, they just took over an abandoned plot of land. Or stole it anyhow is the proper term.

They are actually, yes. The old one is backup in case of emergency, but also plays part later in the story due to its strategical position.

Reactions: korochan48

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Ah, that reminds me...
  1. Me: Adds additional conversation that shines light on previous fade to black scenes between Aria and Eliot. Eliot speaks on what Eris spoke and eventually wants from him in the whole fade to black conversation.

2. People: Rate 2 stars commence BLARGH BLARGH We don't know what main char is supposed to do?

3. <snip>
It's not really a here problem. The fade to black is just poorly executed in the story and going back later to back fill a little isn't going to prevent it frustrating players. I'd say it makes it worse because if you included that info in the earlier conversations then you could cut out unnecessary dialogue and improve the substance of the remaining dialogue. I wrote a big chunk explaining in detail but have snipped it out for now. Long story short, I would say if you hide info from the player but not the players MC then you will have these complaints because its immersion breaking and inevitably leads to frustration. If the player doesn't understand the MCs motivation then they cant stay invested.

Reactions: johndoe19

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I played like 30m of it and before I continue I have a question: is this a KN harem or do I as player will have any say in it?
The thing is I have really small tolerance for harem games and I avoid 99% of them. This one the MC Is thrown into a relationship without me, the player, having a say in it which is normally a no go for me but since the story is good so far I continued.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
In technical terms, they'd all be consider LI's cause they're all part of the same harem group. OR anyhow that's how this whole fucking system works apparently, hardly invented it myself I'm afraid.

But if you're interested in aspects that are lore-related and KEY figure would be Eris. She is meant to be main LI, and the rest are part of the harem. But then again, I don't believe that diminishes them in any shape or form.
OH, I thought the elf was the main squeeze...do to her being with the MC the longest out of all the girls. And the fact that she chose the MC to be her one and only forever life partner. Which is huge for the 190 year old elf, who had never ever chose a partner before she met MC...so she made him the one.

Yet now MC comes across as complete cold douche-bag towards her, treating her special elven relationship choice, or the 5+ years of being by MC's side....and spending everyday with him just didn't matter very much to him after his time away. He seemed to just discard her for the other girl's attention, like the elf became the shitty side girl who just serves his requests. And because of that, she seemed to change for the worse.

And so far we know nothing of what happened to her those past months of her not knowing MC was still alive. Is she doing the Italian death thing...mourning her loss by going dark in look, and personality? It felt like blah...with how limited the reader was informed so far, and how she was treated like crap by the writing.

Also, I found it odd that MC didn't ask or the female elf even mention anything about the blonde noble mage, who is also in love with the MC.

Anyways love this type of story...it's like a Lord of the Rings, Dragon Age fantasy type story. Just not a fan of the vague and moody MC has changed towards the elf. Relationships are about communication, without it there is no relationship.

Regards.

Last edited:

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
OH, I thought the elf was the main squeeze...do to her being with the MC the longest out of all the girls. And the fact that she chose the MC to be her one and only life partner. Which is huge for the 190 year old elf, who has never ever chose a partner before she met MC.

Yet now MC comes across as complete douche-bag towards her, treating her like her special elven relationship choice, or her the 5+ years of being by MC's side....spending everyday with him didn't matter very much. He seemed to just discard her for the other girl attention, like she just became a shitty side girl who just serves his requests. And because of that, she's seemed to changed for the worse.

And so far we know nothing of what happened to her those past months of not knowing her man was still alive. Is she doing the Italian death thing...mourning her loss by going dark in look, and personality? It felt like blah...with how limited the reader was informed so far, and how she was treated like shit by the writing.

Also, I found it odd that MC didn't ask or the elf even mention anything about the blonde noble mage, who is also in love with the MC.

Anyways love this type of story...it's like a Lord of the Rings, Dragon Age type story. Just not a fan of the vague MC moody heartless MC. Relationships are about communication, without it there is no relationship.

Regards.
Loved the first part of this game with the developing loving relationship between the MC and Lyria. Now the MC treats the elf that he is supposedly deeply in love (and indeed was unabashedly willing to give his life) , with complete disdain, and a total lack of any compassion or affection. At one point even letting her know he has no problem if she wishes to be his enemy. WTF. None of this makes any sense whatsoever and honestly sounds like two separate stories sewed together. I assume at some point in the story he will betray Aria, as he did Lyria, and start treating her as an adversary when the next LI comes along. Unfortunately I definitely lost a lot of my enthusiasm for the continuance of this game.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I really love the game and the writing so far but I'm not a fan of the options for instructions I'm giving my subordinates. For a character that understands ambiguity and flexibility, it seems needlessly obtuse to limit our instructions to absolute timidity or absolute ruthlessness. It seems dumb to decide how they should approach a situation without knowing the risks and benefits that might be involved. How about giving them the choice to assess the situation for themselves, to weigh the pros and cons for themselves, and to trust their judgement in whatever situation?

I understand that the dev probably doesn't want to give us obvious choices but I'm not sure blind ones are any better. Maybe they want us to sympathize with the uncertainty that plagues the MC in making decisions. I'm fine having to navigate moral quandaries, but this is more like making a decision without knowing the variables. I'd rather give my subordinates freedom of movement to decide for themselves rather than saddle them with orders that will constrain or restrict them from doing what will benefit us.

Reactions: Hitsu Kaito

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
I really love the game and the writing so far but I'm not a fan of the options for instructions I'm giving my subordinates. For a character that understands ambiguity and flexibility, it seems needlessly obtuse to limit our instructions to absolute timidity or absolute ruthlessness. It seems dumb to decide how they should approach a situation without knowing the risks and benefits that might be involved. How about giving them the choice to assess the situation for themselves, to weigh the pros and cons for themselves, and to trust their judgement in whatever situation?

I understand that the dev probably doesn't want to give us obvious choices but I'm not sure blind ones are any better. Maybe they want us to sympathize with the uncertainty that plagues the MC in making decisions. I'm fine having to navigate moral quandaries, but this is more like making a decision without knowing the variables. I'd rather give my subordinates freedom of movement to decide for themselves rather than saddle them with orders that will constrain or restrict them from doing what will benefit us.
those choice don't really matter, they just change up few lines of text currently and i doubt that is going to change much considering the amount that were introduced in a single chapter.

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
I stopped at version 0.4 and really liked the game.
Now I'm on version 0.6 and I'm wondering if it's still the same MC.
What's wrong with this guy? When did he become such an unpleasant idiot?

He felt so much for Lyria back then that he even gave his life to save her.
And I understand a little bit that he didn't want to see her again to protect her from what he was planning,
but now that she's back he's acting like a cold, emotionless asshole towards her?

Even worse, he even suggests that they are enemies or that he would fight her if she doesn't agree with him?
She just didn't really know him from the start?
It almost seems as if Lyria was just a pastime and a disposable item from the start.

Yesterday I was so annoyed by the MC sitting on his chair and giving orders like he was playing chess,
without wanting to explain anything at all to his companions and supposed loved ones.
I had to turn the game off and calm down first.

These are exactly the kind of people we want to fight and are against.
And now the MC himself is one of those who just plays with his people without any compassion?

I really hope that the MC changes his unacceptable behavior very quickly and drastically.
On the one hand, you certainly do NOT want to follow people like that into a fight for life and death
and on the other hand, I have no desire to play an MC like that.

Does power really change people for the worse? The MC, definitely.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I stopped at version 0.4 and really liked the game.
Now I'm on version 0.6 and I'm wondering if it's still the same MC.
What's wrong with this guy? When did he become such an unpleasant idiot?

He felt so much for Lyria back then that he even gave his life to save her.
And I understand a little bit that he didn't want to see her again to protect her from what he was planning,
but now that she's back he's acting like a cold, emotionless asshole towards her?

Even worse, he even suggests that they are enemies or that he would fight her if she doesn't agree with him?
She just didn't really know him from the start?
It almost seems as if Lyria was just a pastime and a disposable item from the start.

Yesterday I was so annoyed by the MC sitting on his chair and giving orders like he was playing chess,
without wanting to explain anything at all to his companions and supposed loved ones.
I had to turn the game off and calm down first.

These are exactly the kind of people we want to fight and are against.
And now the MC himself is one of those who just plays with his people without any compassion?

I really hope that the MC changes his unacceptable behavior very quickly and drastically.
On the one hand, you certainly do NOT want to follow people like that into a fight for life and death
and on the other hand, I have no desire to play an MC like that.

Does power really change people for the worse? The MC, definitely.
Eh dev basically told he saw lyria as a plot device and disposable item from the start. She was not even supposed to be a li lol. Only after her popularity dev added her to the list. So current mc acts lkie what the dev had actually intended

Apr 29, 2021
Have definitely liked the story and am glad it has persisted with the type of storytelling it adapted from the very beginning, there are some intriguing points which found after going through the game(did some replays as well) probably which would become clearer as the plot goes on. But all in all it is a very decent effort of a game within the genre it is based on and had fun playing.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes