Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So this update for chapter 3 got a ETA ? been looking forward to it.
Somewhere about next week. If I didn't go beyond what it should've been, and extend it to such extents then it would've been done already.

My usual is about 1 hour gameplay if I can manage. Which is roughly 20,000 words. But I've been done long ago with that already. So... this one is a big one. I need to squeeze few more days for me.

And believe me I'm bloody trying. Working over 12 hours a day on it.

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
Somewhere about next week. If I didn't go beyond what it should've been, and extend it to such extents then it would've been done already.

My usual is about 1 hour gameplay if I can manage. Which is roughly 20,000 words. But I've been done long ago with that already. So... this one is a big one. I need to squeeze few more days for me.

And believe me I'm bloody trying. Working over 12 hours a day on it.
NOICE.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Jr. Uploader
Oct 29, 2021

I speak on my creativity flow and how I get it, but music is what drives a lot of things. Be it your regular GYM session, or your writing. And for me? It impacts all I do in terms of creation and writing of Elleria. Music is something that either adds onto things, or breaks them when it comes to games. Or so I'd like to believe. But my blabber away, sharing new soundtrack upcoming with Chapter III of Elleria.

:Elleria:
lleria's Enigma(OST)

Credits: CM - Thank you for putting this together! Much love.

View attachment Elleriasenigmaost-ezgif.com-resize-video.mp4

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Jr. Uploader
Oct 29, 2021

"I wouldn’t have taken you for a fan of bards and singers." — * "And I would have taken you for a far colder man, emissary. But we’re getting to know one another on this journey, and neither of us is what the world sees."*

1729453124913.png

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Jr. Uploader
Oct 29, 2021

A huge thanks to Merlin - For you're truly a wizard of unparalleled power, who has done a tremendous work on this update. (Editor)

Nonetheless, I'll keep it short and let you at it. As always, available on Itch.io for Windows, Mac, Linux.

1729527150472.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Beefle and Mystic

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Elleria [v0.7 Ch. 3] [M.C Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
When I first played this one I was kind of disappointed and I stand corrected. Games like this one, needs to be supported from the one's between us that can support games. This dev really tries to tell a story, and this story is a good one

• Crown
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
When I first played this one I was kind of disappointed and I stand corrected. Games like this one, needs to be supported from the one's between us that can support games. This dev really tries to tell a story, and this story is a good one
Thanks, and glad to hear the update changed your mind. (I think.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Funky_A
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes