Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Id like that playing the game at least once would be mandatory to give a review,
You have sex vaginal a few times with 2 characters, so not shure what you played or if you played the "Disney Version " of the game.
Haha I didn't play this game yet and I already can tell how dumb that review is. Even if there was no sex yet it wouldn't even be a bad thing this early on in a game. Some people really need lewd scenes every 1-2 updates no matter the kind of game it is haha. But yeah I wish there was a way to make it so they played before a review 2 ive seen so many dumb ones that they clearly never played the game

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Link for android?
No android. I suggest contacting Jeevant about it, he usually made android ports for my stuff!

"It is better to be silent and look foolish than to open your mouth and dispel doubts"
Wise words, my lord.

Haha I didn't play this game yet and I already can tell how dumb that review is. Even if there was no sex yet it wouldn't even be a bad thing this early on in a game. Some people really need lewd scenes every 1-2 updates no matter the kind of game it is haha. But yeah I wish there was a way to make it so they played before a review 2 ive seen so many dumb ones that they clearly never played the game
It is dumb. As for early, not sure how to define early. This game so far, with Chapter III that just landed, has hundred percent HOURS of content. It is tricky to say how many hours, but god damned be, if it ain't +6

Reactions: foxmccloud12

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dessolos ; you what ??? :mad: man it has the caliber of the game with Kaija, just.....just play it I know you will love it, is one of the better games with a great fantasy story, plus dev is invested and is permanently improving this .....really it took me under its spell form ep 1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Dessolos ; you what ??? :mad: man it has the caliber of the game with Kaija, just.....just play it I know you will love it, is one of the better games with a great fantasy story, plus dev is invested and is permanently improving this .....really it took me under its spell form ep 1.
the way.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
it's on list actually just haven't gotten to yet it's 2nd or 3rd in play order Que once I start playing some story games again. Waiting for a certain game to release first as I have a play order of fantasy / medieval games. I just dont want to start playing games with a theme and stop to play something that doesn't match that theme just cause ive been waiting for the update haha.

• Red Heart
  • Hey there
Reactions: xapican and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
What would one say the runtime would be (Read Time)?
Honestly... a lot. I know for a fact, there is hundred thousand words in total, if not more in all chapters combined with CH3.

I know, because I wrote Chapter 3 start to be around 20,000 words. More, actually. I somewhat make 1 hour per update if I'm not mistaken in my math.

So uh... A LOT.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigJoe644

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
A little goodie for everyone!

"It is not the world that is flawed, but those who inhabit it. Your ambitions, your insatiable greed, your lust for power—these petty desires have poisoned your hearts. You are weak, lacking the strength of control, discipline, and a true will. For centuries, I have stood in silence as you defiled these lands with your selfish pursuits. But no longer. If this world must end in fire, then you will burn with it, for I am the law, the judge, and the executioner of this realm." — Amynth. ( Rework on Amynth's character, wrapped up! )​

AmynthMM5.png

Why is there no animated tag? No animations?
Semi, illusion of motions. That I get better at as time goes. Sadly, I do not have capacity or time required for full, normal, animations or knowledge required to make em-- YET.

So, sorry if that's a turn off.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Can you both tell me, exactly, at which part of the game do you save? And at which part does it not enable you to load?
I tried my nearly every old saves so I'd say probably before one certain chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, I am at the part where me and the mage lady saved a redhead.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I tried my nearly every old saves so I'd say probably before one certain chapter.

Btw, I am at the part where me and the mage lady saved a redhead.
And none of previous saves work? I am honestly confused as to what is going on here, granted, there are always some additions to coding or changes.

Mainly this relates to war table now. Otherwise, when I add new characters and need to define them. But this all uses the ''default'' - aka this shouldn't do anything except do a smooth sail.

One thing I recall is some Steam backend shit, but for life of me I don't know was it in this or past update? So that could be one issue.

When it tells you to save or right before the ending of the previous update.
That is how it should be done, and saved at the point where you click the option for next part of chapter. Any new things added afterwards should be fine.

If you're on the Chapter III Start part, here, try my save:

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes