n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
And none of previous saves work? I am honestly confused as to what is going on here, granted, there are always some additions to coding or changes.

Mainly this relates to war table now. Otherwise, when I add new characters and need to define them. But this all uses the ''default'' - aka this shouldn't do anything except do a smooth sail.

One thing I recall is some Steam backend shit, but for life of me I don't know was it in this or past update? So that could be one issue.

That is how it should be done, and saved at the point where you click the option for next part of chapter. Any new things added afterwards should be fine.

If you're on the Chapter III Start part, here, try my save:
In any case, I just skipped to the part with CTRL magic where I left off. Just thankful choices doesn't matter that much XD

Reactions: Mystic

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Jr. Uploader
Oct 29, 2021

"It is not the world that is flawed, but those who inhabit it. Your ambitions, your insatiable greed, your lust for power—these petty desires have poisoned your hearts. You are weak, lacking the strength of control, discipline, and a true will. For centuries, I have stood in silence as you defiled these lands with your selfish pursuits. But no longer. If this world must end in fire, then you will burn with it, for I am the law, the judge, and the executioner of this realm." — Amynth.

1729556262404.png

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022

"It is not the world that is flawed, but those who inhabit it. Your ambitions, your insatiable greed, your lust for power—these petty desires have poisoned your hearts. You are weak, lacking the strength of control, discipline, and a true will. For centuries, I have stood in silence as you defiled these lands with your selfish pursuits. But no longer. If this world must end in fire, then you will burn with it, for I am the law, the judge, and the executioner of this realm." — Amynth.

View attachment 4155372
what rework? i haven't even seen this character in my playthrough and i just finished playing the new update.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Elleria-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is there a decent alternate download site? Mixdrop and FilesDP are both acting REALLY sketch, redirecting to things that aren't Ellaria's download, and Mega is freaking out too - crashed partway through twice, then "the file was too big, pay us or resume in many hours" bullshit. No way to just put it on Gofile? :confused:

Reactions: Doom Marine

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
was the girl singing in the tavern meant to be the shadows daughter? She knew of her and seemed pleased to be there as well as kinda looking like her.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
In any case, I just skipped to the part with CTRL magic where I left off. Just thankful choices doesn't matter that much XD
That'll do it.

Downloaded the Mega File & it was corrupted.
I need a bit more info on that, that mega account is mine. And contents of that come directly from me. If there is some sudden issue, I'd like to know what was corrupted exactly.

Though plenty others downloaded it there, so tad-bit confused.

Anyone know the name of the song at the end in the tavern?
Elleria's Sorrow Tale. That's... that? Made for the game, in the game. Not much info to give. I mean I can provide you the file for it, glad you like it. I sure do.

was the girl singing in the tavern meant to be the shadows daughter? She knew of her and seemed pleased to be there as well as kinda looking like her.
Ho! That is an extremely good eye, you seem to pay a lot of attention to detail. Well done, friend.

Definitely need wt now to many choices and none make any sense what would be choice outcome. :(
Alters dialogues and what you get back in letters. (For now.) Don't worry about it. Unless you see things like "Note: This choice will / might be reflected later on."

Don't concern yourself with it, I take effort to warn people if it is something important.
Mixdrop is a ad farm. Horrible uploader. The dev's must find a new one to be the third option.
I'll see what can be done about that.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
what rework? i haven't even seen this character in my playthrough and i just finished playing the new update.
That means character codex on her should be unlocked, take a look now at her renders in characters screen. And then take a look at her rework.

I'd say it is better to rework now, then when she already has scenes. That'd be a pain.

YeeticusMaximus32

Nov 22, 2019
This is like the third message I've ever left on this site, but I just had to say I'm happily impressed. That last scene with the music. Chef's kiss. If this ever gets abandoned I'll stick a fork into an outlet. This is the sauce I come here for, as good as Ocean's stories my friend, honestly that ending scene with the song is better than anything in Summer's Gone or WIAB so far. Felt like something out of the OG Dragon Age games.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
This is like the third message I've ever left on this site, but I just had to say I'm happily impressed. That last scene with the music. Chef's kiss. If this ever gets abandoned I'll stick a fork into an outlet. This is the sauce I come here for, as good as Ocean's stories my friend, honestly that ending scene with the song is better than anything in Summer's Gone or WIAB so far. Felt like something out of the OG Dragon Age games.
Thanks a bunch. I'm the happiest one, honestly, seeing people appreciate these tracks and music. Which add impact to story, as they should.

That song is kinda important, as it basically speaks the story of Eliot and Eris. ( Which is kinda the whole point. )

But thanks, and nah, no worries. The day this is abandoned, is the day I'm dead. In which case I can't be held accountable.

Mark11779

Feb 2, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 279, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\game.py", line 358, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "lib/python3.9/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3197, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in event
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 793, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1426, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 288, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1426, in event
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 288, in event
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1174, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1095, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 395, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\loadsave.py", line 829, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\rollback.py", line 1130, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\rollback.py", line 925, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\rollback.py", line 843, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Elleria 0.7
Tue Oct 22 08:04:43 2024

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\game.py", line 358, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
    context.run()
    python hide:
  File "lib/python3.9/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3197, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 793, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1174, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1095, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 395, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\loadsave.py", line 829, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\rollback.py", line 1130, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\rollback.py", line 925, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\elleria-0.7-market\renpy\rollback.py", line 843, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Elleria 0.7
Tue Oct 22 08:04:43 2024
Load an earlier save, get to the point you were at by CTRL(Skip)

I've no clue what is going on yet, and I am investigating this issue.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes