The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Elleria's Sorrow Tale. That's... that? Made for the game, in the game. Not much info to give. I mean I can provide you the file for it, glad you like it. I sure do.
Can you upload the song? That would be appreciated. I tried to look for it and used several music finders but without a result.
Thanks in advance.

It's really an interesting game, I look forward to see it completed. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Macinnes and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Can you upload the song? That would be appreciated. I tried to look for it and used several music finders but without a result.
Thanks in advance.

It's really an interesting game, I look forward to see it completed. Keep up the good work.
Sure. Here you go, I've added it to my Mega.nz:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
is Aria the main girl and everybody else is just a sidepiece?
Lyria was relegated to a background character
I thought Chapter III, above all, showcased who precisely main love interest is supposed to be. Even if I spoke on this multiple times, confirming it myself.

Eris, is the main love interest. In the end, the story is about them. But no one is just a ''sidepiece''. They all have their importance and roles to play, now, and in the sequel.

I hope that gives the answer you sought, if not, sorry... best I can do.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Added additional mirrors for you folks, hope those ones are more useful.

Nebula4501

Apr 16, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Wow. How did i miss this game. The story is well written. I like it lot. Though it is move of a kinetic novel more than VN. The pacing is a bit off, a bit too slow. Other than that, everything is good. Lyria and Elvira seems to be forgotten as the story progressed

Will there be many ending path or single ending since it is not a VN?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Wow. How did i miss this game. The story is well written. I like it lot. Though it is move of a kinetic novel more than VN. The pacing is a bit off, a bit too slow. Other than that, everything is good. Lyria and Elvira seems to be forgotten as the story progressed

Will there be many ending path or single ending since it is not a VN?
All in due time. Long road, and just one fella on this.

Lyria I've spoke about far too many times, search through thread. And you'll see why perhaps.

Elvira has not been forgotten, however, but things take time. It has a set ending, it has to have it. Otherwise relatively difficult for me to work on sequel.

But you'll get some flavor through the war table later down the road, more than before anyhow.

Reactions: Macinnes

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
All in due time. Long road, and just one fella on this.

Lyria I've spoke about far too many times, search through thread. And you'll see why perhaps.

Elvira has not been forgotten, however, but things take time. It has a set ending, it has to have it. Otherwise relatively difficult for me to work on sequel.

But you'll get some flavor through the war table later down the road, more than before anyhow.
Well, i find it a waste of a character development for Lyria case. There was a build up to make players fond of Lyria then relegate suddenly to background character. Since we also saw Aria having a nose bleed, i am assuming she is having side effect of some sort. I have a weird feeling either Lyria or Aria will die. Hope there is no foreshadowing in this....

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well, i find it a waste of a character development for Lyria case. There was a build up to make players fond of Lyria then relegate suddenly to background character. Since we also saw Aria having a nose bleed, i am assuming she is having side effect of some sort. I have a weird feeling either Lyria or Aria will die. Hope there is no foreshadowing in this....
Nothing is a waste, friend. What is a waste is what I've done... I should've stuck with what I wanted, what it should be, and how it was meant to be.

And this is a mistake I've learned far too late, but I will correct it nonetheless. Lyria had her purpose, and her purpose ended with Chapter I. This was as far as she was meant to go, initially, planned, and written long in advance.

People may like or dislike this, and I will respect each opinion on it. But it will not change the outcome.

As for the nose bleed scene... it is BAD, but not THAT BAD. I won't even spoiler this, because this isn't anything major. People know this already, just that many forgot as it happened quite some updates ago.

Eliot has a word vow with Aria, a pact. They're linked. This is why Aria is hell bent on not allowing him to roam about on his own, and why she sticks to him for protection.

While The Justice guy, didn't kill him, he did bring him to death's doors. And given the fact if Eliot dies and rolls, so does Aria. This was basically what I was showcasing, reminding people of the pact once again.

So she suffered the consequences of it. And in same time made her aware it didn't exactly go as he said initially, that he will just go to Dwarves briefly.

She isn't in some threat but... she certainly felt the consequence. Painfully at that.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Jr. Uploader
Oct 29, 2021

"I have been awake since the first dawn itself, when the world was young, when the sun blazed brightly, and the stars adorned the night’s veil with their ancient light. Through the ages that followed, I have borne many names, yet history forgets my deeds, and those of my kin. But now, here, you shall know me as Amynth."

1729702118866.png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that is it for me, I just can't get into any of the females except Lyria, I wish the best of luck to the dev, but yeah this is just not for me.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well, that is it for me, I just can't get into any of the females except Lyria, I wish the best of luck to the dev, but yeah this is just not for me.
Perfectly fine, as I said, I can respect that. But I've had enough of accommodating anyone for **my** story anymore. As long as you can understand this, I have no problem whatsoever understanding you as well.

Thank you. Hope you find something suited to you.

Luke Cage

Jan 4, 2024
View attachment 3562156

Overview:
" It was you. You started it all. You raised me, molded me in your image. And when I saw the truth, you cast me aside—no, you did worse. You kept taking. My faith, my brothers, my world. You created me, and for that— I bless you. You make sense of the devil."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-10-21
Release Date: 2024-10-21
Developer: M.C Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7 - Chapter III
Language: English
Other Games: Strings of Fate - Long way Home
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Russian Translation* - Fan Signatures
*This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3316307 View attachment 3316321 View attachment 3316324 View attachment 3316326 View attachment 3316338 View attachment 3316341 View attachment 3316342 View attachment 3316417 View attachment 3316789 View attachment 3356091 View attachment 3356092 View attachment 3356093 View attachment 3356095 View attachment 3356096 View attachment 3422775 View attachment 3422778 View attachment 3422779
Just finished I don't know if this was intended to be a kinetic novel because there were no impactful choices like the dev stated for each of the LIs. The scene just happens.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes