Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
1678789629667.png

Overview:
You're not a cliché hero of this story, there is no damsel to save or magical sword that you can use on a whim to smash through all obstacles. After hundreds of years in spiritual form, after your physical body was destroyed, you finally mustered the strength to take shape once more. Descending upon the world that is simply not prepared for you. Get what you lost back, weakened perhaps, but none rival your talent for deceit and cunning. Bring kingdoms to ash and ruin, burn and destroy everything because that is what you have, a will to dominate all life forms.
Use whom you can to further your ambitions and goals, and once they fulfill their purpose, execute them or spare them perhaps? Gather all the evil that lurks on the world, surface or in deep darkness beneath -- and whilst some may resist, you're there to remind them who is the master, wage war and watch the world burn.
They either kneel or you determine their fate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-22
Release Date: 2023-10-22
Developer: M.C Games F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.3 EP2
Language: English
Other Games: Under the Moonlight
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 2
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Episode 1
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android
(v0.5 Episode 1): - - -

1678790395786.png 1678790607139.png 1678790632391.png 1678791239496.png 1678791284687.png 1678791340335.png Azura Bonus.png Rose WP.png a2.png s5.png a16.png b15.png e30.png a56.png a36.png a40.png a64.png b15.png a31.png d14.png d25.png e21.png e49.png e53.png b81.png a11.png a17.png b15.png a101.png

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
will there be incest in future updates or just patreon tags?
Hard to answer this one at the present moment. Possibility remains in matter of story itself is what I can say, will I include it or not depends on how sought after it is.

Holy , man this looks good and promising, good luck dev watching this thread with atmost attention
Thank you, give it a shot and feel free to smash me with feedback. Be it negative or not. Intro is quite LENGTHY truth be told. There's a LOT of content packed in there already.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Hard to answer this one at the present moment. Possibility remains in matter of story itself is what I can say, will I include it or not depends on how sought after it is.

Thank you, give it a shot and feel free to smash me with feedback. Be it negative or not. Intro is quite LENGTHY truth be told. There's a LOT of content packed in there already.
If incest fits the story of your game I hope you include it without forcing anything. The incest crowd thanks you, good luck

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
If incest fits the story of your game I hope you include it without forcing anything. The incest crowd thanks you, good luck

It can be done, yes. There is story material that I can use to create such an outcome without it being forced. But I will not rush this to make myself clear on that.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
After hundreds of years in spiritual form, after your physical body was destroyed, you finally mustered the strength to take shape once more. Descending upon the world that is simply not prepared for you. Get what you lost back, weakened perhaps, but none rival your talent for deceit and cunning. Bring kingdoms to ash and ruin, burn and destroy everything because that is what you have, a will to dominate all life forms.
frye-stare.gif
well I'm not going to lie, that overview sounds like this could be a xuanhuan/xianxia style novel?

What about planned tags dev? and kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) or to avoid something the player must avoid X li?

Thank you, good luck.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I don't think I've ever read such an epic description of a game here before, it alone made me want to play this. What I am concerned about are the extremely vanilla tags. How can one play as some ancient evil, killing and dominating everyone he sees without even simple tags like male domination being included?

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You're not a cliché hero of this story. Bring kingdoms to ash and ruin, burn and destroy everything because that is what you have, a will to dominate all life forms.
hartag.jpg
MC: "I'll destroy the world! Mwahahahahaha!"
Ciri: "...but then, Where are your bitches gonna live?" :FacePalm:

Meanwhile in a nearby brothel... :D

9789096282b1d9bf7368d74fb92feec1 (1).jpg
THX for the share and GL...

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't think I've ever read such an epic description of a game here before, it alone made me want to play this. What I am concerned about are the extremely vanilla tags. How can one play as some ancient evil, killing and dominating everyone he sees without even simple tags like male domination being included?
You need to remember that only what is already there is reflected in the tags.
Whatever those planned tags may be though, that's another story. :whistle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Professor is grand inspiration. That man was a true chad and always will be... respect hat off.
Bless that man, may he look upon thy
You need to remember that only what is already there is reflected in the tags.
Whatever those planned tags may be though, that's another story. :whistle::coffee:
From reading the synopsis, we can truly expect some wholesome hugs and romance stories!
Totally!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The overview sounds wonderful and exactly like the kind of stuff I love. It's nice to get stuff that goes against the generic cliches out there. Maybe I don't like this one character and would prefer to just kill them. In other games, I can't but from the sounds of it, here I can do it.

I'll definitely be checking this out.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 2465971
well I'm not going to lie, that overview sounds like this could be a xuanhuan/xianxia style novel?

What about planned tags dev? and kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) or to avoid something the player must avoid X li?

Thank you, good luck.

As I've mentioned in developer notes, you'll have to ask me for particular things for me to proeprly answer. I do not have any particular set of planned tags for now, I am still in heavy brain storming process. I also want to see what people think, what people would like.

This doesn't mean it is guaranteed if someone wants it, nonetheless I'd like to have some feedback and see what people would be interested in, and then see can I do this based off of story itself or would it be too much.

Sometimes I rely on logic of others rather than painting everything out myself. I think it is safe to say there is indeed aspect of male domination given the description and character you play.

As for extremely vanilla tags, once again I am repeating that those are what is PRESENT at the moment. Not what can be added or will be added. That is just the way ruling system here works for tags.

(harem)
MC: "I'll destroy the world! Mwahahahahaha!"
Ciri: "...but then, Where are your bitches gonna live?" :FacePalm:

Meanwhile in a nearby brothel... :D

View attachment 2466062
THX for the share and GL...
Not to worry, you can always establish an evil looking yet fancy brothel. :KEK:

The overview sounds wonderful and exactly like the kind of stuff I love. It's nice to get stuff that goes against the generic cliches out there. Maybe I don't like this one character and would prefer to just kill them. In other games, I can't but from the sounds of it, here I can do it.

I'll definitely be checking this out.

Thanks and yeah, plenty of that shit down the road. Even right as of this moment, throughout the intro. You can already decide do you wanna spare someone or just murder them. ( Naturally this choice is reflected later down the road. ) But just in case you get annoyed by that pesky person, why tolerate em? Just murder em!

holy shit is this honey select? cause thats a freaking good ciri/triss model.

Hs2 to be precise, albeit I go through heavy post processing. I do not just click and throw random shit in there. :KEK:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i take it you put effort into not making it look like honey select?
Doing the best I can. I kept reworking heavily things as I went through it. If you notice any shit, feel free to tell me. I'll get to reworking it ASAP.

But yeah, I take every render through heavy post processing to make it stand out and not be something people saw 100 times by now.

Reactions: lolistomper69
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes