Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
No point in fighting fire with fire, or by adding gasoline to it honestly. Also that wouldn't help me, just telling someone to stfu doesn't erase the impact these kind of things have on your mental state, and your mood.

I mean I've been here for quite some time now honestly, and at some point you just begin to grow exhausted from the bullshit.
I get it. You're right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Props for using AC Black Flag music in the beginning on the ship. That was quite a nice touch and nostalgic. Perfect

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
any news on an update for strings?
Except for me working on a replacement for Strings of Fate, that can be put on Steam, not for the moment. I'll get back to it eventually, just not right now. I want to put a game on Steam, and actually earn a few that I can reinvest back. Rather than constantly sinking my own finance for nothing.

I did share few things already on my discord regarding it.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

Hero you go fellas, if you feel like it. This should be your exchange for Strings of Fate till I get back to it in the future.

Jul 9, 2017
Except for me working on a replacement for Strings of Fate, that can be put on Steam, not for the moment. I'll get back to it eventually, just not right now. I want to put a game on Steam, and actually earn a few that I can reinvest back. Rather than constantly sinking my own finance for nothing.

I did share few things already on my discord regarding it.
If you're not currently working on Strings of Fate for now, shouldn't the thread be tagged as On Hold?

Reactions: Mystic
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes