Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
so, hasn't it been two weeks yet?
It has, but I've been busy with DAZ. And I also decided to add more content to the update, hence taking a bit more. I'll see if I can pump it out by end of this week. Had it ready but didn't deem it enough... or maybe it is enough but I am just mad so I wanted to add more.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
so, hasn't it been two weeks yet?
It has, but I've been busy with DAZ. And I also decided to add more content to the update, hence taking a bit more. I'll see if I can pump it out by end of this week. Had it ready but didn't deem it enough... or maybe it is enough but I am just mad so I wanted to add more.
Just let the soup cook so new spices can IMpregnate it with flavour! I mean the community likes this tag very much, not making any allusion of course! :sneaky:
This aside, I really like faye hooded design (nazgul waifu when?), gives her a Dark-Talion vibe.(y)

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
any idea when you will be updating the game?
When I can get a moment of peace honestly. Been busy IRL with some shit, and then what time I could grab, I used it to learn the new software and started a project with it.

Cause HS2 sure as hell won't let you get on Steam with it.

Best I can say is that this month won't end without an update, I'm pretty much wrapping up EP2 honestly.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I just restarted the last update to have the story in mind, because there are a lot of updates from other games that were released this month. And what I'm definitely looking forward to the most is to see how Morgana and Faye will handle the task that Voldar asked of them!

polar0id

Jun 2, 2022
This game immediately became one of my favorites. I express my deep gratitude to the developer for the plot and choice of protagonist. Instead of a weak and childish character, as in most games, you can finally play as the dark lord himself. Amazing! I wish you good luck in further development!

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
This game immediately became one of my favorites. I express my deep gratitude to the developer for the plot and choice of protagonist. Instead of a weak and childish character, as in most games, you can finally play as the dark lord himself. Amazing! I wish you good luck in further development!
Thank you, glad to hear you've enjoyed it.

NaruNaru1

May 20, 2019
Enjoyed playing Episode 1. Liked Elden Ring reference ;) Hope to see more content in Part 2. Wish you the best!

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
any news about update?
As I said, wrapping the EP2 up. I haven't manage to squeeze a lot of time these days, given this project I'm working on with DAZ... which made me lose my hair, I did pump out the renders I needed of course and what not. I've written quite a few lines as well.

I just need to grab a moment now to put the remaining stuff I got together, but this is gonna be last update. Aka EP2 finish. Since its already quite sizeable and has more than decent amount of content.

I'll be taking a break from SoF again after wrapping EP2 and focus on DAZ project. Since it requires more mind fucking and time dedicated to it.

And no, saying this for anyone reading this. Having a mild heart attack and panic. Doesn't mean I'm abandoning this. Poured too much money into SoF to abandon it. Just taking a mental break from it, don't wanna burnout from constantly writing the same thing or working on the same thing.

So its gonna be like it was with EP1. Wrap it up, take a break, make another. Repeat.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes